ADVERTISEMENT

Has Zion Practiced

Very fast — Not going to lie, I was about ready to just delete my account. But I think this is the best board on the ‘net so I nutted up and rode it out. Not sure if I’ve gained much respect at all, I’m still susceptible to being labeled as a former member or troll. It’s definitely lightened up some though.

I’m just happy to talk Duke basketball, even if it comes with some hazing lol
Well good you stuck it out with what is the best board you can find online. But the nutted up and rode it out comment is TMI!!!! Lol, you alright with me.

Reactions: BeerPoisoning
Note to self - start hitting womens games for insider info!
At least the coaches are cool with taking photos!

C7MG6iH.jpg

According to Twitter Zion is doubtful tonight. I hope Twitter is wrong!

Dad2ze, I hope that Twitter is wrong too. I really don't have anything to go on, but if he just started Phase 4 of recovery yesterday, my guess is that if everything goes well, he will go full contact in practice on Thursday and play on Saturday. Not sure, but I think the team is required to be off tomorrow?
Just guessing, but with an approx. 2 week recovery, it should work out around 3 days<> per phase?
I really want to see him play tonight, but I also want him 100% for the stretch run. Just babbling here, need to see this team together, soon!
Go Duke!
OFC

Just be ready for the tournament young man. Your brothers can handle it until then

Hope hope hope
Wish wish wish

for the love OF GOD!!!!

Who gets hurt first next year?
Carey or Moore???????
See you mentioned this and Carey got hurt Friday during Regional Finals. Out of the State Championship game and in a walking boot. Just a ankle sprain.

Reactions: FearTheBeard
the medical staff doesn't run the basketball team. coach K does. glad to hear Zion is practicing though, that is really good news. lets just hope that he responds well and looks good. maybe there is a little hope he could play at UNC. hope is a good thing - no?

i am going to take the positive spin.

the medical staff doesn't run the basketball team. coach K does. glad to hear Zion is practicing though, that is really good news. lets just hope that he responds well and looks good. maybe there is a little hope he could play at UNC. hope is a good thing - no?

i am going to take the positive spin.
You stop that Zion playing talk right now lol

Damn it.

I just dove on the floor for my remote so I can record the game for Saturday. I blew my shoe out and separated my shoulder, all while realizing my life is so important that, my pain of sacrifice, was warranted.

Good day.
Liar!!! You didn’t mention an MRI or X-Rays and have shown no proof of such. #AttentionWhore

All kinds of conflicting emotions running through me. On one hand, would be great to have Zion back for Saturday and would give us a better chance. On the other hand, might be better long term to bring him back for the ACC tournament. If he plays Saturday he's going to be rusty. My guess is he's back in a week, and in better condition after a week of practice.

All kinds of conflicting emotions running through me. On one hand, would be great to have Zion back for Saturday and would give us a better chance. On the other hand, might be better long term to bring him back for the ACC tournament. If he plays Saturday he's going to be rusty. My guess is he's back in a week, and in better condition after a week of practice.

Yes but Luke Maye can’t handle him defensively. It’ll be a nightmare for him.

Reactions: christophero
I won't be complaining if he plays Saturday believe me. ;) I wish he had come back for Wake, but that ship has sailed.

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT