ADVERTISEMENT

@eight is enough

Hahahaha!
That's my wife! I didn't realize it until the post where she said she was from Illinois!......she said she had to join the board to get to talk to me during March!!

Lmao!!!
My mom is from Lexington and half of my family lives there. I was born into putting up with Cat fans... You married into it by choice pal, this is what you get.

If eight is enough does that mean she’s cool with UK never winning another banner? I guess you have instilled a great mindset into her. 8 is enough, forever.

Lmao!!!
My mom is from Lexington and half of my family lives there. I was born into putting up with Cat fans... You married into it by choice pal, this is what you get.

If eight is enough does that mean she’s cool with UK never winning another banner? I guess you have instilled a great mindset into her. 8 is enough, forever.

Good guess!
But it's actually from a quote K made about not paying a deep bench!

But I like the way you think!!

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Your wife? The woman you talk about all the time? The woman you bore us to death with telling us how amazing and beautiful she is?

Reactions: DukefanKY
Ya......that’s me lol

I’m fairly new but so far I’ve noted him as the guy that brags on his wife constantly. We can’t discuss hoops for longer than 2 replies before he has to make note of your wonderful qualities. He tells us constantly just how blessed and grateful he is to have you at his side.

You should probably buy him a nice gift for being such a proud husband.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT