ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Winston-Salem gameday thread.

The tarheels have played WSSU the last few years. It's a mismatch but nothing wrong playing in a scrimmage. It was probably a treat for their players. Wake will play them also they are just a few miles apart.

Here’s a prediction keels leads us in scoring this year:) Anybody care to make a wager? Lol

While I'm not sure I want to wager that one, Keels has looked strong and confident so far. I still think Paolo or even Mark will be our leading scorer, but Keels could definitely be the most pleasant surprise of them all.

I like his confidence and toughness.

Reactions: IFaZe
Duke played a team that lost a bunch of players and hasn’t played in 18 months. Duke did play well, but I’m going to table thoughts until they play a legit opponent. I do hope Duke destroys UK though!

Kentucky almost lost last night. They were down 8 at halftime. Watching our scrimmage again. On paper we should win by double digits, but I worry that Kentucky will play out of their minds.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Kentucky almost lost last night. They were down 8 at halftime. Watching our scrimmage again. On paper we should win by double digits, but I worry that Kentucky will play out of their minds.
I don’t much see it. They always look unprepared early in the season. Hell, late in the season. I got us by 9 with a semi comfortable double digit lead the whole way until the end when we miss some foul shots and the score ends up looking respectable.
They’d have to shoot lights the FN out and us having an off night to beat us. I’m about to put my house on the -1.5 line lmao

I've seen us lose at Wake Forest and NCS, so we will see. But if we play our best we should win.

Reactions: IFaZe
If Duke defends the three, Rebounds and make free throws they win.

Reactions: Liftee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT