ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke vs Arkansas

I like Young but I think Shedrick would start for us. He is much better than Young, Reeves and Stewart right now; and it isn't close.

Flip and Roach are our only consistent scorers. So there’s issues with whoever else is on the court with them. When Young plays, we are slow, likewise with Power. McCain, Foster, and Mitchel aren’t hitting shots. Stewart is athletic, but raw. Reeves is lost on D, and a liability on offense.

Proctor isn’t exactly burning a trail either.

But let’s say Jon loves Young. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
Flip and Roach are our only consistent scorers. So there’s issues with whoever else is on the court with them. When Young plays, we are slow, likewise with Power. McCain, Foster, and Mitchel aren’t hitting shots. Stewart is athletic, but raw. Reeves is lost on D, and a liability on offense.

Proctor isn’t exactly burning a trail either.

But let’s say Jon loves Young. Wow.
Reeves is so lost on D that he has to rotate to help teammates who were roasted by defenders driving to the rack….

And yes, Jon loves Young. That’s pretty obvious. Kid wouldn’t get more than a couple minutes a game at other top tier programs.

Reactions: JimboSlice00
Reeves is so lost on D that he has to rotate to help teammates who were roasted by defenders driving to the rack….

And yes, Jon loves Young. That’s pretty obvious. Kid wouldn’t get more than a couple minutes a game at other top tier programs.
Mention one thing about Young (mind you not a negative thing) and that guy gets all in his feelings.

Reactions: Fourteen44
It’s because you keep talking about him. We have a lot more problems than just him, but if it makes you and him feel better, then keep on keeping on.

Notice I included Young as part of the problem.

It’s because you keep complaining about him. We have a lot more problems than just him, but if it makes you and him feel better, then keep on keeping on.

Notice I included Young as part of the problem.
Dude, sick of your sh*t and policing my posts. It's a forum so quit being so sensitive. In no way shape or form am I complaining about the guy- simply said that even if we had Shedrick, I'm not sure he would get much burn because Jon loves Ryan. That's not complaining. My goodness

Dude, sick of your sh*t and policing my posts. It's a forum so quit being so sensitive. In no way shape or form am I complaining about the guy- simply said that even if we had Shedrick, I'm not sure he would get much burn because Jon loves Ryan. That's not complaining. My goodness
Btw look who’s starting:

Ryan Young

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT