ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

This game has 2 pages at this stage? VA and the other dipshits really did run everyone off, huh?

Last edited:
What a stupid mental mistake out of the timeout. That’s really going to hurt at the end. Virginia has been stalling but we keep doing dumb stuff that has stopped us from taking over. Damn it.

We’ve gone away from Mark Williams here- not sure I love it. Hurt cooling off and we’re unsure where the points are gonna come from. Huge next 4 mins. Need Moore, hurt or Roach to go beast mode here for a season saving effort

Dang man I hope this close one goes their way. I hate the size we giving up. I am very uncomfortable with the switching where a clear mismatch results.

Bills never admits he’s wrong. He’s such a double downer.,

They've played their hearts out. Effort is there. UVA is just so tough. Going to be some anxiety fueled last minutes.

Dang man I hope this close one goes their way. I hate the size we giving up. I am very uncomfortable with the switching where a clear mismatch results.

it’s worked out pretty well, I get what you mean though!

How was that not a travel on huff. Just because someone gets trapped doesn’t mean it’s always a foul

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT