ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I’m not one to rag on Javin.. but him even testing the NBA waters last summer is absolutely laughable.

What’s the point of putting in O’Connell with 4 min left lol why couldn’t he get in earlier

offense has no structure..even Vitale can see it and he has only one good eye!

Carey is setting up way too far from the basket. Just toss it back out and reset

Every teams spreads us out at the end and then drives....yet we still play man to man and switch...Clark will kill us if we just keep doing that.

I don't usually complain about refs but these guys are awful I think it's part of the reason Virginia's defense is supposedly so great they get by with numerous fouls that are never called

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
tenor.gif

We need Tre to take over or at least exert some pressure on UVA outside of just dumping it to Vern

We're in trouble. Only 2 players can score for Duke, and UVA is making sure Vern doesn't...so it's on Tre. That's a lot of pressure.

OFC

And then a dumb 3 off a lucky steal damn. Should’ve worked that ball it was way too quick

I am sorry, but I want to go back to a 7-8 man rotation and ride the guys....

It appears as if after 4 guys, no one know’s what role on a given night what they might play.....this is almost like JV high school basketball......set a rotation and go with it, we are 28 games in now, we are what we are but guys need to know what there role is going into a game....we switch lineups like Duke is trying to figure out what we have

Clark is going to drive and dish or score the last min or so..need to be ready

Virginia is embarrassing Duke by spreading and driving. Clark, yes Clark, is eating Duke up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT