ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS UTAH VALLEY OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Were Carter and Bagley a threat from three in high school?

Why do our bigs wanna be 3 point shooters? Get in the paint Hoss !

Were Carter and Bagley a threat from three in high school?

They pretended to be.

But seriously, both are ‘decent’ shooters for their size. Neither are probably better and 30-33%, and thus, shouldn’t be looking for them as often as they do.

Like right there....Bagley attacked! He’s a legit 6’10”-6’11” and can get to the rack like a guard. That’s his game. He doesn’t have to shoot 25-footers.

Reactions: Mpm277
Allen needs to show up, need some scoring from him. Two shoots from him in first ten minutes is not enough.

Allen needs to show up, need some scoring from him. Two shoots from him in first ten minutes is not enough.

It’s not his fault. He’s the only guy sharing the ball right now. I like him trying to set up others, but I wish others would try and set him up.

There it is....pound the ball inside! Our bigs aren’t just big, they’re skilled. Let them score down there.

Geez Marvin....he’s good. I see him go up for a dunk like that and just pray he doesn’t come down wrong.

Omg!!!! My daughter is in here screaming GET THAT OUTTA HERE ! WENDELLLLLLLLLL!

Now I know Marvin and Wendell both recently made three’s, but that five-position sequence is why I don’t want them falling in love with the outside shot. They’re both capable of being unguardable down low.

Grayson's ball handling and ability to cut through a defense is so satisfying to watch.

Wendell Carter is going to be a joy to watch this season. And watching Bagley clean up around the rim is amazing.

I swear WatchESPN is setup with a GoPro and an espn interns laptop. So bad! I've Seen better streams watching drone racing at 2am on a Tuesday

Reactions: pisgah101
Coach K definitely made it known during that last timeout that he wants the ball running through the post.

I swear WatchESPN is setup with a GoPro and an espn interns laptop. So bad! I've Seen better streams watching drone racing at 2am on a Tuesday

I dunno why, but it works nearly flawlessly if streamed from my phone verses my laptop where it's nearly unwatchable.

Grayson is going to have a monster senior year.

Hey pussycats....you watching? That’s how you handle Utah valley

I dunno why, but it works nearly flawlessly if streamed from my phone verses my laptop where it's nearly unwatchable.

Same here. If I watch on my iPhone or iPad I literally have no issues, but if I watch on my Surface I want to throw it through a window.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT