ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS UNC - ACC TOURNEY SEMI-FINAL OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Also, how about the D by Tre on that last possession. Forced White into an off valance jumper.

When the holes were up on us early, a tar hole buddy of mine sent a text to me showing Duke guys on bench wearing white uniforms with a caption over saying Duke has announced they will wear white uniforms for rest of tournament.
Soon as the game was over, I replied back, Yes we will be sporting white tomorrow.

They will be hard to identify, since unc babies have less dignity then Duke babies, and often don’t wear their team gear after loses. So, I’m just going with the spray an pray approach, and talking trash to all babies today!
Lmbo, spray and pray approach.

Reactions: Jnood
Well it ain’t rocket science why UNC lost and Duke won. Like I said, earlier, it’s ridiculously hard to beat a team three times in one year. Zion is beyond amazing. No question he’s the player of the year. Also hurt us that we were 4-27 from three. Is what it is.

In any case, the game lived up to its billing. One more day, and then we find out where we all are in the big dance. This year’s tourney is going to be rad.

In my post where I predicted the score I said that if Zion and RJ scored their usual 45-50 points then we’d need the rest of the team would need to score 30-35 points. Zion and RJ scored 46 points and the rest of the team scored 28 points.

Reactions: retiredsoldier
Every time that I’ve bought Powerball or Mega Millioms lottery tickets I never win much if anything at all. I think the most that I’ve ever won was maybe like $4. I don’t even really have much luck when buying scratch tickets either. lol
I won $500.00 about 2 weeks ago on Mega Millions. I was 1 number away from 1 million. My heart almost stopped when I started looking at the numbers and had the first 4 correct from the start lol.

Reactions: christophero
It seems odd to me that UVA was able to control them so much. I get that their deliberate possessions and offensive efficiency make it hard for the cheaters to run in transition, but I would think a more athletic team would be a better match just from the angle of needing that athleticism to get back on D.

I guess I'm just not seeing it correctly, haha.

i think Tre is beginning to find his stroke again. i am wondering whether his shoulder injury has bothered his offensive production. i have no stats to back this up - it just seems like he was shooting better prior to his injury. it would be an interesting comparison.

no doubt Roy and the heels will be trying to get our boys in foul trouble. i wonder a bit what K's strategy will be on this.

i think Tre is finding his stroke!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT