ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS PITT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Pretty mad game was blacked out in my area! Couldn’t watch it:mad: I’ll have to watch it on YouTube or something. Glad to see Duke blew them out!

I've had that happen when I'm traveling - it'll show blacked out, even on the computer screen. It's maddening.
Yea it’s made me mad! I rarely miss a Duke game. On YouTube there is a channel you can go to and watch full games. I’ll have to watch it that way.

Good game. We did what we were supposed to do. Played efficient offense and aggressive defense. Gary Trent is still killin it and that darn Wendell Carter is something else. Every game he pulls out a new skill that we haven't seen. Hit em with the pump fake and drive. Trevon is still looking confident shooting the 3. I used to say "oh lord he's shooting a 3" but now i say "BUCKET!" when he lets it go. Marvin did what he do. Grayson is still struggling with the shot but he didn't force anything and I believe he had no turnovers.

I think Jack White has a rebound tracker in his head. That dude always gets the rebound as soon as he gets on the court. It's kind of amazing how rebounds find their way to him.

Y'all are absolutely correct about these fake fans only posting when we lose. I get tired of flipping through 6 pages of non stop complaining. This one was short and sweet

I only got to see about the first 10 minutes of the game before I had to go to a coworker's surprise 40th birthday. On top of that he's a darn Holes fan. At least it was just Pitt.

This was a workmanlike butt kicking tonight. I know Pitt is horrible, but our d caused 3 10 second backcourt calls. I was sitting right behind the cheerleaders on the baseline, and you have no idea how big and athletic Duke is until you see them in person. If this was your first game watching, you would never have known Grayson's shot has been off. He was solid tonight, and took a very cheap foul, and kept his composure given how bad it was. The kid has really grown up and played with a smile on his face most of the game.
And yes, Carter and Bagley are grown a** men, and Trent and Duval are getting more special each game. Delaurier plays like a pit bull, I mean he is wound up with so much energy. This group actually looks like they enjoy playing with each other too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT