ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS PITT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
Pitt twice in four games and then Wake twice in four games next. Strange scheduling.

This is at home and Pitt is pathetic, We will win big.

Game is slated for a 4pm est tip and will air on the ACC HD Networkl

Duke 101

Pitt 68

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We beat them by 35 at their place. Stands to reason we would at least match that.
Duke - 93
Pitt - 58

Duke 100
Pitt 65

Which ACC Network channel is the game on? I checked my program guide and can’t find it. I might be going to the Dixie Gun & Knife Show tomorrow so I was going to setup my DVR to record the game just in case I’m not home before the game starts. I’ve got Dish Network.

Duke and like the rest I think we see some more of the bench.

Duval goes 2/2 from three continuing to improve his shot. Javin and Robinson go on a blocking spree.

Reactions: hart2chesson
For some perspective on Pitt, they were challenged by High Point University at Pitt. HPU was without their best player, and HPU is 0-9 against KenPom top 150.

Reactions: hart2chesson
The line is at -29.5. I don't think I've ever seen that in an ACC conference game. Just have to make sure we show up as a team and dominate from start to finish like we should. TEAM DEFENSE.

Duke-94
Pitt-70

i planned on watching on the app, but it says it is blacked out here. It's a ky conspiracy.....no doubt about it, they probably pooled their rent and skoal money to pay off the network.

Man, I wish Grayson would hit a couple three's. I think he would off to the races then!
OFC

I assume Goldwire is looking good in practice. He's been on the floor a lot the last few days.

Wendell is my favorite player on this team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT