ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS PITT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Anyone else notice not near as many posters on here when we’re winning?

I always get disappointed by that. I mean, when I want to read how a team should be coached my first thought is to go to a message board full of posters that don't actually coach the game. :)

In all seriousness, I would hope they'd be just as excited about the good times as down on the bad.

I always get disappointed by that. I mean, when I want to read how a team should be coached my first thought is to go to a message board full of posters that don't actually coach the game. :)

In all seriousness, I would hope they'd be just as excited about the good times as down on the bad.

I've learned in life a lot of people just aren't happy unless there's something to whine about.

Reactions: dbav
Let’s keep the pedal to the medal and don’t let up in the second half.

Reactions: dbav
We play really, really well in stretches. But remember, this is also Pitt. They're going to have to play out of their minds to win a conference game this season.

Yes but I deff think we look better then the first time we played them. Body language is great

Reactions: sheyduke
I like that our bugs can hit them, but I'd love to see fewer 3s from Bagley in particular. Get inside big fella! (Said in a Raftery voice)

Side bar. Went to a relative's birthday party earlier this afternoon. It was a 2 year old so all the grandparents were there. Great family but just about everyone there were heel fans. I wore a Duke shirt and of course all were giving me a little good natured grief. I just came back with "Wofford" and they just smiled. One of them just happened to mention " hey I this is Coach K's last year." That kind of got to me and I told him that unc fans had been saying that for 10 years and it's unc fans that always start that rumor. I told him that when Coach K retires it will be Coach K that makes that announcement and not a tar heel fan. I then told im that i heard this is hof coach roy williams last year of coaching and had he heard about that. He said that this was the 1st he had heard about it. I just told him that I just made it up. and when time comes it would be hof coach roy williams to make that announcement and not some Duke fan like myself. He got it. OFC

Also, Grayson Allen is a stone cold killer.

Bench needs to come in. Not so concerned about scoring as much as just contributing. I am really enjoying the work that Jack White is doing. He is such a scrappy player. That offensive rebound & pass to Grayson was just the kind of thing you want from guys off the bench. Make plays. That will get you PT, hopefully.

Good to see Grayson hit some 3s. He really needs to get hot. If we can ever get the perimeter 3 players hitting 3s consistently, this team will be deadly (and if they play defense at least for long stretches).

Good to see Grayson hit some 3s. He really needs to get hot. If we can ever get the perimeter 3 players hitting 3s consistently, this team will be deadly (and if they play defense at least for long stretches).
Beat me to it. Nice to see him lighting it up.

I think Gary is still hot as a firecracker. His three point shooting in the last 3 games is about automatic!!!
OFC

Getting a little sloppy. Let's get this over with before Pitt out scores us in the send half. OFC

Fairly good effort. Thought our D was very good early, then the lead got extended and it a slipped a bit-naturally.

This team will continue to get better and be scary very soon!

Carter is a damn man! Good things happen with the ball in his hands

What is it about Kevin Stallings that irks the heck out of me? Perhaps it’s the “Duke gets all the calls” look he’s had on his face all game

Yes Diehard, it's on WRAL at 4 o,clock. They have already advertised it.
OFC
Thanks I went ahead and setup my DVR to record the game because I went to the Dixie Gun & Knife Show today’s and I knew I probably wouldn’t be home before the game started. I saw the last 15 minutes of the game and I’ll probably watch the whole game in a little while before I go out tonight

If the bench can continue to come in and defend and rebound that’s what this team needs from them. Scoring is a plus.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT