ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS PITT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I dont think that foul on Allen was delberate....contact was due to the way Allen jumped and his leg kicked back into the Pitt player who was close and running past....still, looked bad in real time. I'm sure it will be shown as Allen squaring up on ESPN!

Reactions: VaBlueDevil33
I dont think that foul on Allen was delberate....contact was due to the way Allen jumped and his leg kicked back into the Pitt player who was close and running past....still, looked bad in real time. I'm sure it will be shown as Allen squaring up on ESPN!

I disagree. That guy gave up on that play well before Grayson went up for the dunk. He could have gotten out of the way in plenty of time.

Alex gets lost on defense a lot. I think it's the main reason he doesn't play more minutes.

He over helps trying to make a big play. And when he plays his man, off ball he doesn’t anticipate well...yet.

I like that Trent is back to being what I hoped he would be, haha.

Reactions: Dad2ze
I disagree. That guy gave up on that play well before Grayson went up for the dunk. He could have gotten out of the way in plenty of time.
Agreed!!! If his hands were up or going for a block I could see a no call or blocking foul. He intentionally took his knee to Grayson’s knee. He could’ve actually hurt Grayson.

Reactions: dbav
So who is the player that has more double doubles than Marvin? I assume a mid major player.

Agreed!!! If his hands were up or going for a block I could see a no call or blocking foul. He intentionally took his knee to Grayson’s knee. He could’ve actually hurt Grayson.

This is what I seen as well. Looked intentional to me

Great awareness by Grayson to Sprint to the post for that defensive sequence.

Someone sneak a jug gun into the next home game. I want to see how fast Duval can throw a basketball out of bounds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT