ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NOTRE DAME OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I have almost no hope that we beat NC State Saturday. This team is snake bitten.

Last edited:
Meh, I think we’re all questioning K to some extent. I know I am.

That said, I’d define people as losing it when they say he should retire or the game has passed him by altogether. That’s losing it, IMO.

We can sit and make excuses all we want. Some are probably valid, but it doesn’t change the fact that the team and coaching staff have been a big letdown this season.

From my vantage point we’re trying to outplay teams right now and rely on that. This group can’t do that without execution....and lack of execution from players and staff is overwhelmingly glaring right now. I was hoping maybe a light bulb had went off after the Clemson game, but it appears that was more of a glitch than anything else.

Yea, I am just poking fun at those who believe K is beyond questioning. He's obviously a great coach based on his history, but this game is passing him by, regardless of the scamdemic. We will see how things go next year, but if this continues then the thought of him being passed by only becomes more realistic. Time will tell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT