ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NOTRE DAME OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
An interesting one tomorrow, for sure. Or at least an interesting time. I honestly can’t remember a weekday, ACC game that wasn’t happening during the holidays, tipping during the middle of the afternoon.

We need to win. I believe we will. Today’s today is slated for a 4:30pm est tip and will air on the ACC Network. Duke currently sits at a -7 point favorite.

Duke - 76

Notre Dame - 66

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
We have already beat them by 10 at ND. I expect this one to go about the same. Duke by double didgits!!!
OFC

Who knows. Coming off a deflating performance, nothing would shock me.

Looking for some sustained effort. I thought we gave that Saturday night, but our countless mistakes were ultimately too much to overcome. I think we'll win, but I don't think it will be easy.

Reactions: christophero
I think we can win this one. We did win 2 in a row last week. Duke 79-ND 70. We seem to match up well with them. If we lose this the season may get away from us in a big way.

My son has high school game at same time and I am expecting to see higher IQ at his game.

Duke -72
ND - 69

Reactions: christophero
I think we play well… I hope our guys play loose, have fun and take care of the basketball. Would love to see couple of the extended bench continue to get minutes and play with confidence i.e. Baker and Coleman. I think we rebound from the loss and play well.

Duke 82
ND 70

Can Duke complete the regular season sweep of Notre Dame? Game preview:

Duke and this is going to be roaches best game followed by Williams and Coleman contributing and Baker. Johnson and Hurt show out .

It’s now or never to get on track to finish the season strong . NCAA or not there is a lot this team still can show . Duke and it won’t be close.

We got back to that old bad habit with UNC, spotting them 8 point leads at the start of both halves. Had we come out strong in either half, we win. Let's not do that (again) tonight!!

Duke will win.

Duke 81
ND 70

Hopefully we continue to see the expanded opportunity for more of the squad, have learned from the last couple of games and play with intensity and IQ from the tip...if so, we win...if not...we keep it close...

Never thought I would see the day that we play a game in a scrub time slot. We should win this game. Might be our best game being that this is the time the team practices and their bodies are accustomed to playing at this time

Never thought I would see the day that we play a game in a scrub time slot. We should win this game. Might be our best game being that this is the time the team practices and their bodies are accustomed to playing at this time
There has to be a reason for the early game time. I don't think it's a "scrub time slot," otherwise teams like Miami and BC would be playing at that time.

Last edited:
Reactions: bleediteveryday30
I read on a different board that the reason is so ND can fly in and out the same day.

Game wouldn’t be on TV if it was a scrub game.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with TV time slots. Because of Covid a lot of conferences have been doing things similar. Fans can’t attend anyway, so it’s not as though it’s an inconvenience, in that respect.

Great shooting so far. Only 2 mistakes .Bad pass by Moore on ally oop and terrible pass by Hurt.
‘Best shooting of the year.

What is wrong with Johnson? Wish he would stop trying to move up in the draft and just play team ball.

Reactions: jeffrey236
He drives me crazy. I just don’t get why he’s still being hyped. I get the preseason stuff, but by now it’s apparent he just ain’t that good. IMHO

This thread is quiet. I think we’ve all mailed this season in

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT