ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- Duke vs Syracuse

Chris, I can't handle the positive posts with this much time left on the clock, haha
The product today is positive. Probably the best Duke has ever looked this season against decent talent. It’s not like those negative posts weren’t warranted hope it continues so we can have more well deserved positive posts 😉

Roach got bodied there going for the rebound, and no foul call. I know we're up 21 but that shit infuriates me.

Reactions: sheyduke
Syracuse finally gets on national TV and then...that happened. Ouch. Girard and Mintz are good but they just don't have enough weapons.

Reactions: Mac9192
Thought it was a good workmanlike victory. Used our size to our advantage, rebounded well. And like many have said, shot the ball well.

Made Syracuse look like what they are, and average at best team.

Reactions: christophero
Read through the whole thread and enjoyed it very much. There is nothing wrong with pointing out our weakness. That's the natural fan than comes out in all of us. It happens over at DBB. It's just so refreshing to be able to read this and be reminded of years gone by. I just don't understand why the posters who are all over the game day thread giving their opinions of Coach Sheyer's desicions, player's blunders and etc. do not post when we win and have great games. OFC

Read through the whole thread and enjoyed it very much. There is nothing wrong with pointing out our weakness. That's the natural fan than comes out in all of us. It happens over at DBB. It's just so refreshing to be able to read this and be reminded of years gone by. I just don't understand why the posters who are all over the game day thread giving their opinions of Coach Sheyer's desicions, player's blunders and etc. do not post when we win and have great games. OFC
Those posters have nothing to add but negativity, Sky. Be critical, but show class. Those posters can't do it buddy.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT