ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Marvin took a really bad shot that last possession. He can get that anytime....needs to be smarter than that.

Value possessions, guys!

Marvin took a really bad shot that last possession. He can get that anytime....needs to be smarter than that.

Value possessions, guys!
Once he figures out how to use the right hand he will be unreal. People are starting to play his left hand and that is hurting him

Overall, we’re taking higher percentage shots. Not easy ones, but definitely easier. It seems as though we’re getting whatever we want.

Value possessions, guys!

Yeah, that was a terrible play on Bags part. I think he has being forcing it more lately...needs to let the game come to him.

OFC

Value possessions, guys!
The frosh are all trying to be alphas, which can be good or bad. I feel like we should only push and be alpha in the first 10 seconds of a possession. After that, be patient and pass it around.

I was really questioning why O’Connell was in this game and he shut me up quick

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT