ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

It has been sort of a weird day around the triad. Usually on game day there is a lot of hype and smack talk, but it seems like its mellow this year, I'm certain the game will not be though.

Duke 83
UNC 79

Reactions: DukeDenver
It has been sort of a weird day around the triad. Usually on game day there is a lot of hype and smack talk, but it seems like its mellow this year, I'm certain the game will not be though.

Duke 83
UNC 79
I have noticed that too. Not much chatter in the streets. Carolina fans are experiencing title hangover and general apathy.

I've made up my mind. Gonna stay off the game thread until at least half time. Just don't think i can post. Too uptight. I'll reevaluate at the half and see how it's going. Maybe if we are rolling it will be a sign. OFC

Reactions: DukeDenver
I've made up my mind. Gonna stay off the game thread until at least half time. Just don't think i can post. Too uptight. I'll reevaluate at the half and see how it's going. Maybe if we are rolling it will be a sign. OFC
Deep breath, my Duke brother. Win or lose, we’re still owning them lately. This will be fun.

I’ve got my Duke > unx shirt on......just because it really is true.

I have a senior boy I have to pull into the office tomorrow morning for doing dumb teenage boy stuff....taking another boys cell phone in the locker room and sticking it down his pants and taking pictures....

His well being tomorrow hinges on the outcome of this game...I pray for him Duke wins....

The one time Bags should have shot a 3 (with only 2 seconds on the shot clock), he flips it to Grayson who had to throw up a quick prayer.

OFC

Reactions: Dad2ze
I have a senior boy I have to pull into the office tomorrow morning for doing dumb teenage boy stuff....taking another boys cell phone in the locker room and sticking it down his pants and taking pictures....

His well being tomorrow hinges on the outcome of this game...I pray for him Duke wins....

Don't touch the phone!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT