ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I want a win. It can be an easy one, a close one, an ugly one, just as long as it's a win. We can complain about it later.

OFC
Trust me if it’s close, ugly or both you won’t have to wait till later for a select class of posters on here to complain:rolleyes:.
Regardless I’m with you and want a win no matter how it comes. I’d prefer double digits.

A game like this might be what the doctor ordered after a tough two game slide. Hopefully we can get a solid win and get back on track. I think we do just that!

Duke: 87
Miami: 64

Let’s go Duke!!

Trust me if it’s close, ugly or both you won’t have to wait till later for a select class of posters on here to complain:rolleyes:.
Regardless I’m with you and want a win no matter how it comes. I’d prefer double digits.

No doubt, Blue42, it'll get bad quickly if Duke doesn't roll. But can you imagine what will happen if Duke loses this one? I mean, it would probably be downright scary. Hopefully, that won't happen.
And yes, I would love for us to win this thing comfortably. I (and many on here) don't need for our blood pressure to shoot up.

OFC

Reactions: bluedevilfan42
giphy-downsized-large.gif

To paraphrase Dominic Torretto “it doesn’t matter if you win by a point or 20 points, a win is a win”. Like you and dirt, I don’t care how we win as long as we win.

Reactions: bluedevilfan42
I believe Miami is gonna come ought and be physical and work inside lIke both Clemson and UL. Now if they are physical and the officials call a lot of fouls then we have to knock down the free throws. Get ready for some banging. OFC

Reactions: retiredsoldier
The fewer the pages in the game thread the better Duke must be playing. I don’t think we’ve ever won a game, unless playing KY or UNC, where we’ve had 18+ pages in the game thread by the end of the game.

Reactions: Hurley22
To paraphrase Dominic Torretto “it doesn’t matter if you win by a point or 20 points, a win is a win”. Like you and dirt, I don’t care how we win as long as we win.

That’s not 100% where I am. Obviously I’d rather win by 1 than lose by 1, but teams that we are favored to win big over, I want to win big over. Playing at home against a team that is 2-7 in conference, and barely eeking out a win? Doesn’t do a lot for my confidence!!

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
Well, the Kensucky game is not going to be over by 9.
OFC

There's is no way it's over by 9. You got the t.v. time out and the the team time outs plus the fouls and the post game . Have they announced where the Duke game is being moved to yet. OFC

It’ll probably get moved to ESPNEWS but there’s even a game on that channel that isn’t quite over

This is more to my liking! Need to bury them, and don't give them even the faintest hope of beating us.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT