ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA STATE - ACC TOURNEY FINAL OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Tre has mid range jumper and throws it to Goldwire in the corner is stupid..

It seems like Jack always has a black eye. Is that an Australian thing?

When I watch Barrett and Reddish shoot jumpers, their style and athleticism remind me a lot of Kobe Bryant (I've been a Lakers fan since watching them lose to the Knicks in the 1970 NBA finals and loved Kobe).

The difference is, Kobe took a thousand shots a day and so he was effective, whereas they are missing them. What they really need is to take hundreds more shots and have that kind of work ethic. Just going to take time and commitment. But as freshmen in college they are not going to be close to that yet.

Nobody even guards Jack White they play off him like Tre now and he won’t even look at taking the shot..it’s why Alex should play at least he is a threat..

why would you pass that to Reddish when the guy is right on him? just not in the game mentally

When White is wide open, he has to take the shot. Relax and take your time. He actually began shooting better at the end of the year (went 5-10).

Don’t even know what Alex was doing there defensively..I take it back

They are hitting their open looks....we aren't. Pretty simple. Add turnovers in the mix and we better get it together. Let's go Duke.

Reactions: dukegrad02
Can’t let this team get to far out front, they are too athletic.

We just do a lot of dumb things..inbound passes, continual threes, guys who should shoot won’t, turnovers all over and defensive lapses like Alex just had on the best three point shooter for Fla State...we are our own worst enemy

The bad shooting is what it is....if we continue to combine it with high volume turnovers it’s just not going to end well.

Come on boys, let's go on a good 10-0 run! We need to turn this around guick!!!!
OFC

We are in danger time now..thisbteam plays to well defensively for us to get down double digits and expect to come back..

Reactions: youngman42
Fundamental basketball skills like passing, dribbling and shooting are just something we dont do very well. Lackadaisical defines us.

Reactions: youngman42
God we love the three do you think they know we are bad at it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT