***DUKE VS FLORIDA STATE - ACC TOURNEY FINAL OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

giphy.gif

857fa84d5dd03d11be2ccbb44d74122f.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

723DB0E7D06181A56C821B953574C1D7AB0571CB

sexiest-bikini-girls-animation-06.gif

giphy.gif
There’s a bunch of 911 calls from DI OFC’s that just went out.

Well folks, these last 3 days have worn this OF out. I have just thanked the BB Gods for giving this great bunch of Duke kids the strength, energy, and desire to dig down deep to bring the ACC Championship to Durham!
Time for me to lay this broken body down, relax, and reflect on the joy they have given me.
To all of you, may your pleasures be many, and your troubles be few!
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Went to bed at 2:30am, got back up at 7:50 to catch the 8am Sports center show. Now about to watch the 3 games all over again. I'm freaking wired this morning fellows! Don't underestimate this team or their heart and will to win. It's unmatched.

For the Cam critics, like I posted last night during the first half, he would have the last laugh. Yes his offense has been inconsistent, but not his effort, especially on the defensive end. Dude was all over Mann all night long. I'm glad his teammates and coach still have the upmost confidence in him. He was gleaming last night in his interview, with the honorary net, as Duke calls it, around his neck. Reddish and Duke will be just fine. Positive energy helps build stamina and endurance lol.

Went to bed at 2:30am, got back up at 7:50 to catch the 8am Sports center show. Now about to watch the 3 games all over again. I'm freaking wired this morning fellows! Don't underestimate this team or their heart and will to win. It's unmatched.

For the Cam critics, like I posted last night during the first half, he would have the last laugh. Yes his offense has been inconsistent, but not his effort, especially on the defensive end. Dude was all over Mann all night long. I'm glad his teammates and coach still have the upmost confidence in him. He was gleaming last night in his interview, with the honorary net, as Duke calls it, around his neck. Reddish and Duke will be just fine. Positive energy helps build stamina and endurance lol.

I left the hotel in Fort Lauderdale this morning at 3:45 am heading to the airport. Took the flight home on a plane full of uk fans wearing my Zion jersey! Funny thing, no one was talking any basketball at all!!! It's March!! Let's talk some hoops!!

Guys it was unbelievable. There was a st Patrick’s festival going on downtown Charlotte, so a lot of drunk unx fans yelling f u duke fans as we were walking to the arena. Of course I was rocking the white Laettner jersey and the wife in her black Bsttier Jersey. The atmosphere inside was amazing. Fsu fans complaining about it being a home game for Duke, I told them the “home team” went home Friday night thanks to us. We sat up top, but when the game ended we down court side for the celebration. I’m gonna try to learn how to post pics and videos so you can see how close we got. Just an amazing night.

Guys it was unbelievable. There was a st Patrick’s festival going on downtown Charlotte, so a lot of drunk unx fans yelling f u duke fans as we were walking to the arena. Of course I was rocking the white Laettner jersey and the wife in her black Bsttier Jersey. The atmosphere inside was amazing. Fsu fans complaining about it being a home game for Duke, I told them the “home team” went home Friday night thanks to us. We sat up top, but when the game ended we down court side for the celebration. I’m gonna try to learn how to post pics and videos so you can see how close we got. Just an amazing night.

Awesome man! When you said st Patrick’s day I thought you ran into @PatrickYates hahaha

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Amazing. We went from possibly a 2 seed to the overall number one seed. With Zion we can win while still shooting poorly. Javin was a warrior and Tre stepped up. Can't wait for the tournament. Hopefully we get Bolden back this weekend.

I got home from the bar about 2:30 and went to bed about 3 and been awake since about 8 and I’ll probably watch the Championship game again this afternoon before the Selection Sunday Show. I’ve been trying to go back to sleep ever since I woke up but it isn’t working too well yet lol

It's weird. We beat 2 enormous/red hot team in 2 days without Bolden. Zion is just that good. But we will need Bolden come sweet 16/elite 8 time. I'd like to see what Goldwire can do in the tournament. What a difference a week makes.

What are some possible "buzzsaw" teams to avoid? Like that game 2 years ago. Or Oregon 3 years ago. I think Villanova, Oregon, Nevada, Kansas. Michigan could get hot as well. I like our chances against all of them though.

QC, I bumped up the 'OT: FATBOYS...Or How You Can Learn to Post Images on DI' thread. It may have some info in there that will help you post some pics & video.

OFC

What are some possible "buzzsaw" teams to avoid? Like that game 2 years ago. Or Oregon 3 years ago. I think Villanova, Oregon, Nevada, Kansas. Michigan could get hot as well. I like our chances against all of them though.

Oregon may not even make the tourney unless they win the conference tournament. I'd take them in our bracket.

None of those teams bother me much. I don't want to see another ACC team or Gonzaga to be honest. Don't want to see Tennessee either.

Michigan is interesting. They are a very good team but have a couple bad losses.

Reactions: christophero
Oregon may not even make the tourney unless they win the conference tournament. I'd take them in our bracket.

None of those teams bother me much. I don't want to see another ACC team or Gonzaga to be honest. Don't want to see Tennessee either.

Michigan is interesting. They are a very good team but have a couple bad losses.
Oregon got in late last night with a win over UW. I hope they are the only Pac-12 bid.

Thanks Dirt. I’m electronically challenged but I’ll give it a go.

You can do it buddy! Believe me, I'm no whiz at this stuff either. I'm just persistent, and keep on trying til I can figure something out. And it's getting harder for me, I have a little more trouble learning how to do something now than just 5 or 6 years ago.

OFC

Oregon's won 8 in a row I think. They are hot so their record is a bit deceiving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT