ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS CAMPBELL OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Good Lord, you guys are trying. We get it, there’s another board 😂
Well it certainly isn't for everybody but there are some here that would be an asset there and yes it is growing and will continue to grow. By the way didn't you used to have a different nickname? OFC

Well it certainly isn't for everybody but there are some here that would be an asset there and yes it is growing and will continue to grow. By the way didn't you used to have a different nickname? OFC
Just a heads up that your consistent marketing here may be turning some off, just something to consider....

this board is better now that there’s a lounge to hash out any personal disagreements....

Just a heads up that your consistent marketing here may be turning some off, just something to consider....

this board is better now that there’s a lounge to hash out any personal disagreements....
Everytime we put something up about joining the new members come rolling in but like I said it is not for everybody. I will shut up and let you have the last word. OFC

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
Everytime we put something up about joining the new members come rolling in but like I said it is not for everybody. I will shut up and let you have the last word. OFC
Last word? That’s an odd comment.

good luck on your board - it’s so successful you have to poach from other Duke boards. One would think word of mouth alone would do it but what do I know 😂

IMO, word of mouth and snot-nosed posts like this are equally effective in increasing traffic at an alternate site.
You’re still stalking me?

you’re just upset because my comment is accurate. All good!

Reactions: Mac9192
I look forward to seeing Holmgren. It's fun to see a player who plays with intensity develop. Holmgren must have been held back a year. He's 19 years old . I believe a May birthday. He'll be lucky to ever get to 220 healthy pounds

IMO, word of mouth and snot-nosed posts like this are equally effective in increasing t
Last word? That’s an odd comment.

good luck on your board - it’s so successful you have to poach from other Duke boards. One would think word of mouth alone would do it but what do I know 😂

Apparently not a lot. You’re one of the top 10 pricks responsible for ruining this community, unfortunately you don’t have the common sense to even realize it. You’re the prick who joked about timos lisp. Really class act. You’re one of the pricks who turned this community into an argument pit rather than what WE built it as, a great place for discussion of all things Duke Basketball. Skysdad is just like the rest of us, he doesn’t want to see good posters here left behind. Pricks like you drove away great posters, mods and even staff here. Congratulations. This is the part where you reply with some stupid ass comeback about the other board being a failure Or personal attacks that make you so cool n badass. That other board rocks this dump. It doesn’t sustain garbage like you. I hope the last few iconic posters here find their way. Back to what it once was here.

Perused the highlights but yeah, they brought back everyone from the most overrated team in NCAA history. They’re good, don’t get me wrong. But they are not what everyone makes them out to be. They beat a team last night that has little business in the top 25, let alone #5.
In the last 3 years, the Zags have beaten:
Texas A&M

UNC
Illinois
Duke
Baylor
Kansas
Auburn
West Va
Iowa
UVA
UCLA

There are more that could be added, but damn, overrated? That's a pretty good resume. and those are all regular season OOC games. Does not include the NCAAT.

Apparently not a lot. You’re one of the top 10 pricks responsible for ruining this community, unfortunately you don’t have the common sense to even realize it. You’re the prick who joked about timos lisp. Really class act. You’re one of the pricks who turned this community into an argument pit rather than what WE built it as, a great place for discussion of all things Duke Basketball. Skysdad is just like the rest of us, he doesn’t want to see good posters here left behind. Pricks like you drove away great posters, mods and even staff here. Congratulations. This is the part where you reply with some stupid ass comeback about the other board being a failure Or personal attacks that make you so cool n badass. That other board rocks this dump. It doesn’t sustain garbage like you. I hope the last few iconic posters here find their way. Back to what it once was here.
It is a very refreshing atmosphere compared to what drove a lot away from here.

Reactions: skysdad
Do we get to hear about your awesome parties on your board, or your stories about beating everyone up? What’s funny is you just went on a tirade but likely never stopped to think about how many people you drove away. Literally have made friends on this board, we text often, but they’ve left. Who are the two people who helped drive them away? You and @Dattier. The irony 🤫

and yes, I couldn’t understand Timo and made a comment about it. I apologized, and considering my best friend, my best man, has a lisp as well, I wouldn’t say I was “ridiculing Timo”.

It is a very refreshing atmosphere compared to what drove a lot away from here.
Then why keep posting here if it’s so much better? Honestly? I don’t know you, unless you’ve changed names, so i am legit curious....

I look forward to seeing Holmgren. It's fun to see a player who plays with intensity develop. Holmgren must have been held back a year. He's 19 years old . I believe a May birthday. He'll be lucky to ever get to 220 healthy pounds
Mark will need to be very active but smart against Chet. That kid is always moving around the post and perimeter, looking for the next move/pass.

Then why keep posting here if it’s so much better? Honestly? I don’t know you, unless you’ve changed names, so i am legit curious....
I do not post here that often. The majority of my posts have been in the Braves thread during the playoff's. And there are still a few people here that I really like. and sometimes, just for comic relief.

I’m already on your other board you guys just don’t realize it lol
Well I guess you have a big advantage on us then. But since you are on the other board you do know that it is a great board then. Hope you are taking advantage by posting often. OFC

Reactions: Showenuff
I’m already on your other board you guys just don’t realize it lol
That's the best part. You say you don't care about a better board but you're a member. I like that the ones here who know they are the reason folks left, have joined there to spy like little children on restriction. The best part is, you can only snoop, cause if you act like yourself over there, you're gone and can't snoop anymore. It's good though that you can pop in over there and get some material, but can't be the prick ya love to be on a message board. Hey cool story about your BEST friend having a lisp, nice cover, junior.

Reactions: GAAP and skysdad
you may very well be, so either
A. The ass you are here isn't who you really are, or
B. You don't have the balls on that board to be yourself.

Which is it?
I can't wait for the answer to that question. OFC

you may very well be, so either
A. The ass you are here isn't who you really are, or
B. You don't have the balls on that board to be yourself.

Which is it?
Oh no; why so pissy? And I see you changed names but are afraid to admit it 😂

and I don’t know you so if you’d like to keep spewing idiocy, go for it. It’s no fun messing with you since we have no history. Cheers!

Last edited:
Well I guess you have a big advantage on us then. But since you are on the other board you do know that it is a great board then. Hope you are taking advantage by posting often. OFC
Nah, sometimes being quiet, observing, and laughing is the best thing to do. You know laughter is good for health, right old-timer?

That's the best part. You say you don't care about a better board but you're a member. I like that the ones here who know they are the reason folks left, have joined there to spy like little children on restriction. The best part is, you can only snoop, cause if you act like yourself over there, you're gone and can't snoop anymore. It's good though that you can pop in over there and get some material, but can't be the prick ya love to be on a message board. Hey cool story about your BEST friend having a lisp, nice cover, junior.
Hey Roundtop, I joined very early on lol. I thought this board was shutting down, but nice swing and miss 😂

and yea, my best man has a lisp but also flies e-2’s so unlike how you’re trying to make it a major flaw, it isn’t 😉

you thought this board was shutting down. Bwahahahahahahaha. You do realize all the dumb chit you said here is STILL here right? I mean , if folks want to proof you they can just search your millions of "wise" posts. Anyway, thanks for all the help moron.

Reactions: skysdad
Proud to be an old timer. OFC
Then enjoy old-timing, don’t get so worked up here. I’m busting your balls on the board recruiting, let @Showenuff be the angry one lol. Good luck passing flyers out; what’s the count now? 200 and change in over a year? The returns aren’t there yet I guess, I figured you’d be at at least 1k + with the confidence being portrayed....

you thought this board was shutting down. Bwahahahahahahaha. You do realize all the dumb chit you said here is STILL here right? I mean , if folks want to proof you they can just search your millions of "wise" posts. Anyway, thanks for all the help moron.
Yes, I did. Now please don’t beat me up Roundtop 😂. And why would people here search for my posts about friends? I’ve never shared the e-2 fact once lol.

Last edited:
Then enjoy old-timing, don’t get so worked up here. I’m busting your balls on the board recruiting, let @Showenuff be the angry one lol. Good luck passing flyers out; what’s the count now? 200 and change in over a year? The returns aren’t there yet I guess, I figured you’d be at at least 1k + with the confidence being portrayed....
You're killing me. OFC

• Haha
Don’t say that old-timer! Not funny 😆
You got me shaking my head on that one. It looks like we are getting no where. I really don't care or want to know who may be on DBB. This thread has probably run it's course and once one of the mods see how it's going will lock it up. One thing is that we all are Duke fans and isn't that what both boards should be about ? OFC

Last edited:
You got me shaking my head on that one. OFC
At least it’s shaking my man!

seriously though, why clog up a game thread here and not just go to the lounge? I tagged y’all there hoping you’d pop over and not clog this up. Oh well, water under the bridge.

I agree, we are Duke fans, but I know some of us that stayed here just got tired of holier than thou persona of some of your apparent “leaders”. Certainly guys like you, OAD, and retired soldier are missed but not aggressive trolls like @Showenuff and apparently @Blueheart32 who I have no idea who he/she is. Maybe they’re cool, but not here so far on this thread lol.

Last edited:
At least it’s shaking my man!

seriously though, why clog up a game thread here and not just go to the lounge? I tagged y’all there hoping you’d pop over and not clog this up. Oh well, water under the bridge.

I agree, we are Duke fans, but I know some of us that stayed here just got tired of holier than thou persona of some of your apparent “leaders”. Certainly guys like you, OAD, and retired soldier are missed but not aggressive trolls like @Showenuff and apparently @Blueheart32 who I have no idea who he/she is. Maybe they’re cool, but not here so far on this thread lol.
Were you born in Burlington? OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT