ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS AUBURN MAUI INVITE SEMI-FINAL OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Whose gonna win this game tonight. We're gonna win this game tonight. Whose gonna win. We're gonna win. Well spell it then. D.U.K.E. GO DUKE. OFC

Reactions: Dad2ze
Just like Army wasn't going to sustain their hot 3 streak, auburn isn't gonna remain cold from 3. We have to tighten this up.

Auburn should really have 10 points right know. Missed two completely open threes. We need to tighten up.

Cam is nice, RJ looking at the Auburn crowd, lol. Ques , nice block !

Tre having trouble staying in front of his man. Bolden looking good with a couple rebounds and a heck of a block.

Zion always just a lil to jacked at the start. All good.

I'm really loving me some Jack White this season.

Wow......I don't remember a Duke team that I thought was more exciting than this.....I LOVE this team!!!
Maybe the 98-99 or the 00-01 team, but it’s DEFINITELY debatable. Obviously I didn’t like the way the 98-99 season ended, but damn that was a fun season though.

I still think teams game plan to stop Zion, maybe Barrett, leaving other guys open. Works well for Duke.

No one tell Bruce Pearl playing fast is probably not the way to beat us.

We have 3 linebackers in Jack, Javin and Zion going for the boards. Classic man-to-man, harping the passing lanes. Getting out in transition. Coach K must be in heaven. Well... at least I am.

Jack will be a key piece to us winning the Natty
Jack would be a star as a lot of big time schools. Opponents will need to start preparing for him as well as the freshman. Did you notice him under the Auburn goal just then. He would not stop fighting and hand a big part in getting the ball in Duke hands. He may foul out against unc but I want him on maye. He will make it hard on him. OFC

Reactions: Dad2ze
If we ever start making free throws say at 75% we just may go undefeated. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT