ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS AUBURN MAUI INVITE SEMI-FINAL OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
This team just continues to roll. Tonight should be an interesting test for us. But as I've stated in every thread so far I think, if we hit from the perimeter, we can't be stopped. You can't pick your poison with this Duke team because we have too many weapons.

Tonight's game is slated for an 8pm est tip and will air on ESPN HD.

Duke 91

Auburn 76

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auburn is really good and so are we. We have to stay out of foul trouble to win this game.
I hope I am wrong but I think this is the first of our 4 losses on the season.
Auburn 83
Duke 79

I think we roll tonight. Way to much talent and aggressiveness for Auburn to handle!!! We win going away!!
OFC

Duke wins. Auburn played pretty sloppily against an Average Xavier team. I think we are fine in this one.

Duke: 92
Auburn :77

Let’s go Duke!!

Reactions: DukeDenver
I have been on the high side of scoring so far, but not this game.

I see Duke only winning by 12. Only?!

Duke — 93
Auburn — 81

Duke 86
Auburn 73

SDSU is favored against Xavier, that makes me even more confident today.

Reactions: 500HP_Devil
Duke is favored by 10.

I want to see our boys face some adversity and battle through it. I think they are men of steel.

Duke 91
War Chicken 73

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
I’d be willing to bet Auburn leads at some point this game. Maybe even at the half. But they can’t match the size and perimeter rebounding this team has. Pearl will press, and that’s ok. We can handle it. Tight game, but a win nonetheless.

Duke - 90
Auburn - 80

Pearl Necklace is a good coach. They will keep it close but we pull away very late.

86-74 The Duke Blue Devils

Reactions: dukehokie
I’d be willing to bet Auburn leads at some point this game. Maybe even at the half. But they can’t match the size and perimeter rebounding this team has. Pearl will press, and that’s ok. We can handle it. Tight game, but a win nonetheless.

Duke - 90
Auburn - 80
If you're right Hokie, better send some emt's to Shady Acres Retirement Village to check on our resident ofc Sky. He's been saying his heart can't stand tight games.

Pisgah flexing his mountain muscles with his prediction. Sky likes him better than you right now.

Reactions: dukehokie
Auburn loves to shoot the "3", but they couldn't find the range last night. Let's hope the lid is still on the basket tonight! They also love to get out and run, but so do we, and I don't think their bigs can run with ours for 40 minutes.
Big test for "Tre" tonight, and if he can neutralize their PG and stay out of foul trouble, I really don't think they can stay with us.
I don't care if it is by 1 or 20, Duke will find a way!
Go Duke!
OFC

If we play #8 Auburn today and the #3 Zags tomorrow.. will we have played the most difficult schedule of any team in the nation so far?

3 of our first 6 games would have been against top 8 teams.

Bill Walton just had a handful of bilas booty during that massage wtf lol

Hello Duke fans,

Looking forward to the game tonight. Obviously it's a massive game for our program. You guys are stacked as usual.

I will say, if our perimeter shooters are shooting like they are capable of tonight, this will be a tight game. All 5 of our starters can hit the 3 consistently and we have enough frontcourt depth to sustain some foul trouble. If you haven't seen us play, we have a small but very talented backcourt in Bryce Brown and Jared Harper. Chuma Okeke is probably the best "pro" prospect we have on the team at PF and is a very smooth player with great range as well.

Not picking the upset, but I fully expect our Tigers to play yall tough tonight. Good early season measuring stick for Bruce and Co. WDE.

Last edited:
Hello Duke fans,

Looking forward to the game tonight. Obviously it's a massive game for our program. You guys are stacked as usual.

I will say, if our perimeter shooters are shooting like they are capable of tonight, this will be a tight game. All 5 of our starters can hit the 3 consistently and we have enough frontcourt depth to sustain some foul trouble. If you haven't seen us play, we have a small but very talented backcourt in Bryce Crown and Jared Harper. Chuma Okeke is probably the best "pro" prospect we have on the team at PF and is a very smooth player with great range as well.

Not picking the upset, but I fully expect our Tigers to play yall tough tonight. Good early season measuring stick for Bruce and Co. WDE.

I haven't seen you all play yet, and I'm not picking the upset either, but I will wish you best of luck in the SEC and I hope you beat the crap out of you know who

Reactions: PixelDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT