ADVERTISEMENT

Duke. UNC. @ Cameron

I’m really curious as to what the line will be....Vegas has overestimated us a bunch with spreads in some games and others they were way less than I was expecting... -6 @NC state and -11 @ wake and both games we played like crap. It’s like Vegas knows something

I’m guessing Duke -7 or -8 but if it’s less than 5 I’m going to be especially nervous.

Reactions: skysdad
I’m really curious as to what the line will be....Vegas has overestimated us a bunch with spreads in some games and others they were way less than I was expecting... -6 @NC state and -11 @ wake and both games we played like crap. It’s like Vegas knows something

I’m guessing Duke -7 or -8 but if it’s less than 5 I’m going to be especially nervous.

Espn’s Matchup predictor gives us a 94.4% chance of winning. No line though. I’m guessing 9-11

I hope we do too, Q.

MkR4pEY.jpg

OFC

Seriously, UNC is playing better, and they're dangerous. But they beat their b!tch (State) at home, and then beat Cuse (away) and WF (home). Against the Orange and Deacons they hit 21 of 43 threes for almost 50%. That will win you a lot of games, but I don't believe they're going to do that every game.
I think Duke will have to be ready, 'cause the Heels are feeling froggy and beating the Devils would help soothe a lot of wounds.

OFC

Seriously, UNC is playing better, and they're dangerous. But they beat their b!tch (State) at home, and then beat Cuse (away) and WF (home). Against the Orange and Deacons they hit 21 of 43 threes for almost 50%. That will win you a lot of games, but I don't believe they're going to do that every game.
I think Duke will have to be ready, 'cause the Heels are feeling froggy and beating the Devils would help soothe a lot of wounds.

OFC

Agree 100%. Tough to pick them against very many teams, but if they have a hot night shooing, anything can happen

OFC
I really think this game is damn close. Last things the devils need is a loss at home to these ...holes.

I hope this doesn't impact your like total dirt. Although I've often wondered how a guy who's:

a) A b-hole and
b) Not Finny

could get so many likes in the first place. :D

This thing (meme?) will never get old, Meis! This meme? will outlive me! Actually this is the 'clean' version...just swap an a for a b and you have it! Not only is it funny, but what I'll remember even more is how everyone had my back. I'm so proud of that. I do have some blame in it though. I meant the Terminator pic as just having a little fun (after we found out Bags was going to be okay)...but I did go overboard and sensationalize the title of the thread (which I changed later). I would never intentionally bad mouth one of our players or make fun of him (in a mean or vicious way). So, I did make a mistake, but RedState wouldn't relent, and thus we now have one of the great repeatable comebacks on this site!
As Paul Harvey would have said, 'now you know the rest of the story'! And of course, no one is going to know who Paul Harvey is/was (except for the OFC).:)

OFC

This thing (meme?) will never get old, Meis! This meme? will outlive me! Actually this is the 'clean' version...just swap an a for a b and you have it! Not only is it funny, but what I'll remember even more is how everyone had my back. I'm so proud of that. I do have some blame in it though. I meant the Terminator pic as just having a little fun (after we found out Bags was going to be okay)...but I did go overboard and sensationalize the title of the thread (which I changed later). I would never intentionally bad mouth one of our players or make fun of him (in a mean or vicious way). So, I did make a mistake, but RedState wouldn't relent, and thus we now have one of the great repeatable comebacks on this site!
As Paul Harvey would have said, 'now you know the rest of the story'! And of course, no one is going to know who Paul Harvey is/was (except for the OFC).:)

OFC
Speaking of, what are some other quotes on here that will never die. I know the not finny and b-hole is a classic, but was wondering if anyone remembered any others?

WAKE UP DUKE NATION AND DI!!!!!

BIG GAME AHEAD

Just bought 4 tickets, will be flying the family in! Kids first Duke UNC Game, daughters first Duke game (she is 4) ..... we are pumped!!!!!!

GTHC GTH

I'm jealous but I hope you and all of you have the time of your lives. OFC

Thanks for the kind words- we will have a blast win or lose. Much more so with a win ;)... Visiting Duke and NC is always so calming for us WI folk- although oddly it’s looks like western WI is forecasted to be a shade warmer/sunnier then Durham the next few days.

JUST WIN!!!

should be checked into JB Duke by 5 tonight- based on my sons plans we maybe sleeping in Kville the next few nights lol

THR is mostly ignoring the fact that season for them is only lasting another 4-6 days. Denial phase. Pretending like this is a stepping stone as usual to ACCT , NCAAT, Final 4.

THR is mostly ignoring the fact that season for them is only lasting another 4-6 days. Denial phase. Pretending like this is a stepping stone as usual to ACCT , NCAAT, Final 4.
As crazy as this season has been, and the fact that the conference is down, I could see almost any team winning the conference.
What we need to do tomorrow is beat the piss out of them. Their fans are slowly coming to life, and need to be humbled again.
A quiet Tar Heel fan is a good fan.

Yea after their little three game winning streak, I've notice little flags popping up all around town. Really irritates me, bunch of fair weather fans!

Jmo Mathew Huey is the key to the game.Are we going to see the Boston College that is hitting from the three or the UNC version that does not score and cannot play due to foul trouble.Think we win either way but If we get the good Hurt it could be a curb stomping

OFC

I remember Paul Harvey. My pops used to listen to him driving me to school in the morning. It was only a 5-10 minute drive, so I didn't hear a lot, but I do remember "the rest of the story" tagline.

Good test for our guys. Despite the record the Tar Heels are playing like a bubble team right now, and it seems they always play well at Cameron, other than that one time. We seem to shoot better from 3 at home, so I think we win by 6. We probably should have lost the last game. Sometimes you get a little lucky. I just don't want to see a track meet with a 10 point first half deficit.

Last edited:
I'll be honest, anything less than a 10 point victory is concerning. We need to right the ship, was the win against NC St nice? Of course, but we still looked awful in the first half, and had they been prepared for a zone defense, I think it ends up going down to the wire.

I like that UNC has been hot, they are due for an off game. Weren't they coming in on a massive losing streak the last time we played? And of course they played amazing.

No slow starts, get this game over at half, we have the talent to do that. They still suck regardless of a few wins in a row.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT