ADVERTISEMENT

Duke has lost a great fan.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
Rick Hall a good friend and great Duke fan has passed away. He was 67 years old and you could never find a more dedicated Duke fan. He had heart problems for years and had a heart transplant at Duke a while back. One of his best moments while in the Duke Medical Center was a visit from Bob Harris and Coach K. I'm pretty sure none of you ever knew him but I just felt the need to let you guys know that Duke fans lost a brother. May Heavenly Father bless his wife Cindy, son Brad and his two grandchildren. OFC

Last edited:
Rick Hall a good friend and great Duke fan has passed away. He was 67 years old and you could never find a more dedicated Duke fan. He had heart problems for years and had a heart transplantat Duke a while back. One of his best moments while in the Duke Medical Center was a visit from Bob Harris and Coach K. I'm pretty sure none of you ever knew him but I just felt the need to let you guys know that Duke fans lost a brother. May Heavenly Father bless his wife Cindy, son Brad and his two grandchildren. OFC
thanks for sharing.

Reactions: skysdad
Sorry to hear that, Sky. Best wishes to his family and friends.

Sorry you had to receive that sad news sky’s. Condolences and best wishes to his friends and family. And thank you for sharing

So sorry to hear this sky. I'll pray for you and his family to have strength and feel the love of our savior during this difficult time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT