ADVERTISEMENT

Carey playing on ESPN2

Scored 10 out first 11 points.
Never seen him play before. That last dunk reminded be of Bagley.

His first missed shot was a quick move from outside the paint. I was like OMG anoter quick big man lol.

14 points. He's a good looking ball player. Looks smooth and confident. Wears # 22. Maybe he will pick 21 at Duke. My favorite #. OFC

Reactions: retiredsoldier
I can see why some high school kids come in so undeveloped. There is almost zero ball movement on Carey’s team and they all float on the perimeter.

I could tell within 2 minutes he's not an unc cheater u type of player and why hof coach roy williams didn't want him. If hof coach roy williams wanted him he would be going to unc cheater u because they get who they want. Same said for UK. If they want a player they get them. I have no idea what happens when both UK and unc cheater u wants the same player. I hope you guys can comprehend what I'm trying to say but it all makes sense to me. :D;) OFC

How good is Carey? Bagley good? Okafor good? Man, we have had some good bigs lately.

How good is Carey? Bagley good? Okafor good? Man, we have had some good bigs lately.

I can't say if he is either but he will be a really a good player at Duke. This is the only time I have ever seen him play so that is no where near enough and for sure I'm not a guru like gary -7. Maybe he was at the game tonight. I see where he says he goes to a lot of big time high school games. Maybe he's already posted something over at thr. That would be an intereating read. OFC

Right off the bat, I don't think he will be AS good as either, both were the clear-cut top players in their class, and Carey is in the mix in his class, but it's a very weak class....

He's a little more skilled/comfortable out on the perimeter than it seemed Bagley was, but he's nowhere near the rebounder that Bagley was either.
He doesn't really have any resemblance to Big Jah, Big Jah was as old-school a post player to come out in a while.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT