ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke bs hofstra

We shall see. I need to see this team fight toe to toe with Baylor. Even if we lose. That would be progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlanInNJ
Fwiw, a Duke fan posted on a Duke fan group today that the offense Duke ran for 6 possessions last night was similar to the offense the Denver Nuggets run with Jokic, Murray, and Monte Morris.

Flip playing the role of Jokic, Foster playing the role of Murray, and Roach playing the role of Monte Morris. During these possessions, Duke inverted 5-1 pindowns. The point of this offense is to expose the size mismatches while practicing great floor spacing and screening. He had pictures on the post too which showed the similarities with pics from last night and pictures from the nuggets running the offense. Kudos to the coaching staff for making this tweak!!! Let’s see more of this please!!!
Not a bad analysis. I like it. Tell Flip to gain 15 lbs for the Baylor game. We need it.

Fwiw, a Duke fan posted on a Duke fan group today that the offense Duke ran for 6 possessions last night was similar to the offense the Denver Nuggets run with Jokic, Murray, and Monte Morris.

Flip playing the role of Jokic, Foster playing the role of Murray, and Roach playing the role of Monte Morris. During these possessions, Duke inverted 5-1 pindowns. The point of this offense is to expose the size mismatches while practicing great floor spacing and screening. He had pictures on the post too which showed the similarities with pics from last night and pictures from the nuggets running the offense. Kudos to the coaching staff for making this tweak!!! Let’s see more of this please!!!

There is so much that us typical fans don't appreciate so thank you for this.

It's easy for us to say we didn't see any changes because we don't appreciate the nuances of what the coaches are doing or trying to do. Now I need to go back and look at these plays.

Reactions: bullcity gamer
4 playoff wins since 2000 tells you what will happen. 0 chance if they meet up with San Fran. Life long fan but I’ve soured on them
I respect that. Not a fan, but they do look good on both sides of the ball. I think they are the 2nd best team in the NFC. Time will tell.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke83
There is so much that us typical fans don't appreciate so thank you for this.

It's easy for us to say we didn't see any changes because we don't appreciate the nuances of what the coaches are doing or trying to do. Now I need to go back and look at these plays.

Happy to share the information Liftee

As a Raiders fan, I don't want to see anyone complaining about playoff wins over the last twenty years. Of course, you have to play in the postseason to have playoff wins.

Two appearances in 20 seasons and 0 wins. Haven't won a divisional title since '02. We've had two winning seasons during that time: 13 head coaches and 21 different starting quarterbacks. I bleed silver & black, but it is hard being a fan sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: LetsGoDuke83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT