ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tourney Thread...

I feel like this sparks us and we win tomorrow. I wouldn't pick against us anyway, but I feel good about this.
Me too!!! :D Frank, Luke, and Jay have looked very impressive the last 3-4 games. If they continue to play like this, Amile is strong and Matt and Grayson can give a little, we win this one easier than the first time we played. Grayson still looks hurt but Matt is playing some great D. Im recording the game and will watch after I get home from a Daddy/Daughter date night out. Go To Hell Carolina!!!!

Anyone just see Bonzie Colson block Guy's shot into the stands and say "get that shit outta here"? Then taunt him after? Both were clearly audible. Nothing happened. (And for the record, nothing should have happened.) Wonder if nothing would've happened had that bee Grayson instead of Colson? I think I know the answer.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Anyone just see Bonzie Colson block Guy's shot into the stands and say "get that shit outta here"? Then taunt him after? Both were clearly audible. Nothing happened. (And for the record, nothing should have happened.) Wonder if nothing would've happened had that bee Grayson instead of Colson? I think I know the answer.

Haha, I saw that DJ! Bun boy had a rough game. Yep, different set of rules for Grayson than anyone else.

OFC

Reactions: diehardDUKIEnKY
Not ACC related, but this Michigan-Purdue game is a good one.

Reactions: tripleb71

If Bonzie had tripped 3 people prior to it and had an explosion on the bench that had to be calmed by an assistant coach that was run on ESPN 6,432 times, they'd have T'd him up dj. Oh, and he was a Duke player.

Damn good game. I found myself pulling for Michigan as well. They managed to put Wednesday's craziness behind them once they took the court both yesterday and today. Good for them!

Yes, it is. I had meetings the last few hours but just turned it on about 20 minutes ago in my office. Good for Michigan after what they went through on Wednesday.

I had a Dr. appointment. I just got back. I take it Michigan won, haha.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT