ADVERTISEMENT

WE GOT HIM

Because we missed on Coleman and Green dontcha know? I hate we had to settle.....for a way better PG. stuff happens I guess.

Collin Sexton is not coming to Duke lol. The best PG in this weak class, even though he's listed as SG by some sites.

200w.gif

Reactions: dbav and dukehokie
Duval is great and playing against Goldwire in practice will help both of them. Watch this shot Goldwire hits against pretty solid D by Trevon( think this is likely AAU action). OFC

Reactions: jcdevilfan
Collin Sexton is not coming to Duke lol. The best PG in this weak class, even though he's listed as SG by some sites.
You joined yesterday so you could run with the idea on here that Duval is going to be "Briscoe 2.0" and "decent at best"?
Collin Sexton is a damn good player. So is Duval. That much should be clear to anyone. The only reason everyone (literally, everyone) in the country wasn't recruiting him hard from the beginning was some concern about academics because of where he went to school. He transferred out. Thus the change in direction (away from Coleman/Green) to the best (or perhaps second best after Sexton) PG in the class from Duke.

Reactions: mbdfan

You're fairly stupid. Just throwing that out there. You were talking about Coleman and Green, now you're tossing Sexton in the mix. I've watched SEVERAL head to head matchups between Tre and Sexton, Tre did great by the way. Find another board, it's clear you're here to downplay our recruits. You're stale, weak and boring.

This is a pretty weak troll attempt this point.

And don't play the "if you don't agree with the majority..." game either. That tired has been going since message boards started.

Watch this vid, Tre vs Sexton. Tre answers every time, and while CS pretty much takes EVERY shot for his team, watch Tre score AND ASSIST a lot with sweet dishes to his big men. Trevons team WON. Now...stfu.

Last edited:
Watch this vid, Tre vs Sexton. Tre answers every time, and while CS pretty much takes EVERY shot for his team, watch Tre score AND ASSIST a lot with sweet dishes to his big men. Trevons team WON. Now...stfu.

I only saw Sexton make 2 passes in that vid, and one was to himself for an alley oop dunk at the buzzer...with the game over being down 9...and with the other players already walking off the court...

Sexton is an excellent player, but I'm glad that Trevon is the one that is a Blue Devil..

OFC

You can't assume just because one kid is ranked higher than another or because people have an opinion that one is better than the other, that you are getting the lesser recruit....remember the class of 2014? Winslow was ranked the #5 SF, but after all was said and done, in my opinion, he was the best of the 5. The top 4 were Stanley Johnson, Justin Jackson, Theo Pinson, and Kelly Oubre...I am VERY glad that we ended up with the lowly #5 at his position!!

Reactions: mbdfan and GAAP
I watched about 5-10 minutes of the McDonalds game and saw a kid jumping and waving his arms at the 3-point line when the ball was in the post on the opposite block.

It ended up being Sexton. Players that are very "me" focused will put up their points and some will love and praise them but they rarely win when it matters. I don't know Sexton at all but that was the first impression I got.

Reactions: mbdfan
Per ESPN: Goldwire strength is keeping guards out of the lane. What does Duke struggle with every season?

roshown, thank you sir. K loves good d. Might get Jordan A few minutes next year.Heck just to keep Trevon fresh and Grayson on a wing, stick him in 1st half for a minute before say, the under 8min timeout. Quick dose of fresh D off the bench as a sparkplug!

OFC

I like point guards that score, I like point guards that can dunk, but I LOVE point guards that can find the open man and make assists!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT