ADVERTISEMENT

UK/unc

I'm as big a Kentucky fan as can be (for this game). Hope they stomp a mud hole in UNC, but I'm afraid the Heels will take them down.

Oh, there is a little hope, Sky, if I'm not mistaken I believe the game is in Chicago. That's a lot better than Chapel Hill.

And for the record, I am a Duke fan, always have been, always will be.

OFC
No no no! You must root for UNC!!! The tears of uk fans when they lose are so yummy!!! Their unfathomable sadness brings me such joy!!!

A Batman reference? Cool bruh. Are you 8?
52022324.jpg

Old enough??

Last edited:
The fact that cropper is up to 831 is one of the more impressive things on this board. Sad too but impressive.

Reactions: dukehokie
The fact that cropper is up to 831 is one of the more impressive things on this board. Sad too but impressive.
I just press numbers. UK board bans me as soon as I check their board so it’s become a war of attrition. Did I use that right?

I just press numbers. UK board bans me as soon as I check their board so it’s become a war of attrition. Did I use that right?

Just pull for UK and you might earn your 1st.
little bit of respect from us. OFC

Update my fellow Duke Blue Devil Family. I got to a bar near the United Center wearing my Duke hoodie at 10:15am and am at the games right now. Not one unc or uk fan has talked smacked to me. Also, I have talked with 3 other Duke fans wearing their Duke gear at both the bar and the United Center. Both fan bases know that Duke is their Superior.

Reactions: jwill133
I’ll have to keep track of the game online because I’ll be at a family Christmas get together for my mom’s side of the family during the game.

What time does it start? I won’t watch because I don’t allow unx on my tv unless it’s against us. I’ll check the score online.

I’m pulling for Kensucky. If you live in NC you understand. I know UK sucks, but I have a feeling they’re going to get the W. Is there anyone on UNC’s roster that is intimidating, besides Brooks? LOL! They were scared as hell when they played Duke, won’t be this time. Do or die for their season here.

Reactions: skysdad
I think I will try to see who gets screwed the most by the refs tonight. I wish there was a way I could have side by side thr and RR screens and just watch the fun. I feel which ever team loses is going to be the team that gets reamed out the most. I also would like the game to go 15 OT's with only 5 players on the court at the end with hof coach roy williams getting his 2nd. tech. while pitching a hissy fit with a UK walk on dropping the winning free throw as the ball bounces 6 times then rolls 5 times around the rim and the UK fans storm the court before security can stop them. At the after game presser at 1:15 on Sunday morning hof coach roy williams states that the loss was a tragedy but allowing the UK fans storm the court was a catastrophe and he and his team would never ever play UK on a neutral court or at Rupp again. He was immediately filing a grevience with both the ACC commissioner johnny tarheel swofford and his good friends with the NCAA committee. Enough is enough. OFC

Well guys I finally had one unc fan try to run his mouth at me as he was walking away and I was popping my duke hoodie at him so at this point I hope UK wins today.
Did he use complete sentences? If so, how did you understand with all the hissing coming from between his 2 teeth?

Well, it wouldn’t be the holiday season without at least one sick kid. I’m supposed to be at a holiday gathering with friends and family, but my oldest being sick means I get to stay home with her. She might be sick, but the two of us are going to cheer on the Mildcats.

GTHC, GTH!!!

Reactions: HonkeyT and skysdad
CBS got it going . The Ohio St./ UCLA game ended up at least 15 minutes before the UK/unc game. Why can't ESPN figure it out. OFC

UK is already grabbing and grabbing tar heel jerseys. Right in front of Valentne. OFC

Did you see that moving screen by the UK player. He moved his arm when the tar heel player went by. Right in front of Valentine. OFC

Johnson just got hacked on that lay up. Right in front of Valentine. I wonder if the officials think that UK Blue is Duke Blue and giving them all the calls, OFC

#22 traveled for UK . What a crap call and it happened right in front of Valentine. OFC

If you told me this was a 8/9 seed matchup in NCAAT I would believe you with the level of play I see.

H
Well, it wouldn’t be the holiday season without at least one sick kid. I’m supposed to be at a holiday gathering with friends and family, but my oldest being sick means I get to stay home with her. She might be sick, but the two of us are going to cheer on the Mildcats.

GTHC, GTH!!!

Hoping she feels better soon. OFC

Reactions: dukiejay
little is getting fouled every time he shoots the ball. Someone needs to complain about the officiating. OFC

Travis was on the tar heels back and ends up getting a 3 point play then big luke maye gets hacked and they call it a block. Right in front of Valentine.
OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT