ADVERTISEMENT

UK/unc

I’m pulling for Kensucky. If you live in NC you understand. I know UK sucks, but I have a feeling they’re going to get the W. Is there anyone on UNC’s roster that is intimidating, besides Brooks? LOL! They were scared as hell when they played Duke, won’t be this time. Do or die for their season here.
I thought UK would win this one. Tarholes have a too many holes. Now it's back to hoping both teams lose out.

What’s rich is after the game, a couple of Kentucky fans started running their mouths to me and I said “always remember Indy and the 34 point beat down.” Both of the uk fans replied “yeah you are right, we’ll never forget it.” Lol. Then the guy who sat next to me during the game said, we will see you again, I laughed and walked away and said “maybe” talk about the delusional wildcats lolz.

I think when conference play starts, we are going to see a Duke team that goes on a ass kicking mission. No exam breaks, no holidays to look forward to going home for, just total focus on the rest of the season.
I won’t be salty if the big 3 stop going to class. Judging from their interviews, all 3 may be setting the curves in their classes.

Reactions: retiredsoldier
I won’t be salty if the big 3 stop going to class. Judging from their interviews, all 3 may be setting the curves in their classes.
LMAO DukeDenver. You know I was thinking the same thing when they played right after exams. I was like dang, why they have to go to class if this is how they are going to play afterwards lol..

Ashton Hagans just had another steal and the game has been over for an hour.

Green leaving could be the best thing to happen to UK has its giving Hagans more minutes. Kid can play some defense but isn’t the best assist PG and can’t score worth a darn. If Green is still there, Cal would be substituting Green for Hagans to get his offense and make it difficult to give Hagans time to get locked in on defense.

Green leaving ended up adding to UK’s team by subtracting him from the team. Kid locked down Coby White all game on one bad ankle.

Reactions: stenchymouse
I tried telling you that they are the most insufferable fans in the world but no one listens to cropper!
Oh I know. I’m from Ky so I definitely know. They think they can prolly win the National Championship just because they beat a pretty bad UNC team who was practically giving them the ball a lot of the possessions. They thought this same thing last year when they beat WVU at home last year.

Reactions: Mpm277 and skysdad
Roy said he’s not holding Nasir back, he just ain’t that good.

Little has looked like garbage the last few games and he’s gotten a bunch of playing time. If the kid would pass the ball, his play would get much better as he’s got multiple guys collapsing on him because he tries to drive the ball to the basket every time he gets it and never passes out to the open shooters on the wings.

The defense knows he’s not going to pass it to the wing shooters so they don’t have to stay at home. He’s a decent individual defender but doesn’t guard well as part of the entire UNC defense.

Reactions: PatrickYates
I agree with Dukefed. Both teams looked nad. Hagan's looked good with the steals. Gotta give him that, especially on a bum ankle, but a lot of that was made possible by horrible UNC play/awareness. If Hagans was that good on one leg, UK would have come in undefeated and no way we score well over 100 on them.

Was gonna fix the nad typo, then realized it was pretty appropriate.

Ironically UNC is similar to some of our teams where if they’re not shooting well they’re susceptible to being beat. We proved last night we can shoot like shit and still win. Not a recipe that i hope we continue but nice to know we can do.
For both UNC's shooting prospects against us and our below average shooting against TT, a top 5 D has some say in the matter. Still, it is good to know we can win despite it.

I was prepared to shrug and say, "Meh, it's good for the conference." I'm happily surprised at the outcome. It's a nice cup of shut up for those who would make smug Gonzaga comparisons.

It's hard for me to watch this particular game each year because pulling actively for UK is still unpleasant, however better than the alternative it may be. I usually go with a "Tell me when it's over" approach. In the little I did watch, I got to see Coby White's glorious 2nd TO, fumbling a routine in-bounds pass out of bounds. :D

How sweet it is! UNC sitting on a loss going into the holidays. Can't get much better than that. Oh wait, it can! Duke is coming off a win against a very good Texas Tech team even though we couldn't throw it in the ocean.
Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas!

OFC
Can't get much better than that!

Oh, wait! It can! Hurley's Devils take down #1 KU!

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Can't get much better than that!

Oh, wait! It can! Hurley's Devils take down #1 KU!

Wow! I didn't know Hurley shot Kansas down. The last time I checked the game Kansas was leading...and I forgot about it. So many connections there: Hurley, a Dukie taking out Kansas...Roy's first love:cool:, and knocking them out of 1st place and thus us up into it. Yeah, just keeps getting better and better!

OFC

Reactions: Mac9192 and skysdad
I think I will try to see who gets screwed the most by the refs tonight. I wish there was a way I could have side by side thr and RR screens and just watch the fun. I feel which ever team loses is going to be the team that gets reamed out the most. I also would like the game to go 15 OT's with only 5 players on the court at the end with hof coach roy williams getting his 2nd. tech. while pitching a hissy fit with a UK walk on dropping the winning free throw as the ball bounces 6 times then rolls 5 times around the rim and the UK fans storm the court before security can stop them. At the after game presser at 1:15 on Sunday morning hof coach roy williams states that the loss was a tragedy but allowing the UK fans storm the court was a catastrophe and he and his team would never ever play UK on a neutral court or at Rupp again. He was immediately filing a grevience with both the ACC commissioner johnny tarheel swofford and his good friends with the NCAA committee. Enough is enough. OFC

Well it didn't turn out the way I stated above. Guess I was just asking before too much but a loss surgery is a loss an unc loss is a good loss but a great loss no matter who gives it too them. I slept well last night and I 'm still pumped. Saw a few unc fans at church this morning and silence. It's like they weren't unc fans at all and face book which mine is full of uncCHEATER fans once again has become the silent majority which is gonna make my Christmas with family and friends which are cheater heavy even merrior. I know they are expecting me to give them a hard time but I will say nothing until one of them brings it up and I will say " yeah you guys really got screwed again. " Always makes them feel better. OFC

Reactions: bmbritt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT