ADVERTISEMENT

UK/unc

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
We aren't playing for a while and for true, Duke Blue dye in the wool fans this game is of big interest. I curious so I'm asking this question to all fans that frequent this board. Two parts to question Who are you pulling for and who do you think is going to win. One thing I ask is to list the team or program you do support in men's college basketball as shown below.

Who I'm pulling for. UK ( I am a true, Duke Blue dye in the wool basketball fan )
Who will win. unc ( right now the heels are better)
Duke fan here. Will never pulled for unc in any sport against anyone. Even women's wrestling.

Last edited:
I'm as big a Kentucky fan as can be (for this game). Hope they stomp a mud hole in UNC, but I'm afraid the Heels will take them down.

Oh, there is a little hope, Sky, if I'm not mistaken I believe the game is in Chicago. That's a lot better than Chapel Hill.

And for the record, I am a Duke fan, always have been, always will be.

OFC

I'm as big a Kentucky fan as can be (for this game). Hope they stomp a mud hole in UNC, but I'm afraid the Heels will take them down.

Oh, there is a little hope, Sky, if I'm not mistaken I believe the game is in Chicago. That's a lot better than Chapel Hill.

And for the record, I am a Duke fan, always have been, always will be.

OFC

Thanks for the correction dirt . I will edit it. Will not change my predictions.OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to watch tomorrow or not. I hope UK wins, but I expect the Heels will get it done.

Die hard true blue Dukie til the day I die.

Tomorrow I’m a uk wildcat. I hope they beat the cheaters 118-84 or 82-50.

But in the end, the refs and the cheats will win.

I think everyone already knows my answer....and I get that it's not popular.
I am a Duke fan forever
I am not pulling FOR the heels to win, I am pulling for uk to lose.
No matter who they play or what country, state, or conference their opponent is from.

I am not a heel tomorrow, I am simply anti cat

I hope they both suck and it's a low scoring, ugly, ego bruising affair for both sides.

And I do think the heels will win....I actually think uk loses at least 4 of their next 10

Duke fan, got the t-shirts to prove it. Kentucky wins the rebounding battle, and win by 5.

Carolina is our rival, not Kentucky. It’s not even a debate as to who a Duke fan should want to win.

I think everyone already knows my answer....and I get that it's not popular.
I am a Duke fan forever
I am not pulling FOR the heels to win, I am pulling for uk to lose.
No matter who they play or what country, state, or conference their opponent is from.

I am not a heel tomorrow, I am simply anti cat

I hope they both suck and it's a low scoring, ugly, ego bruising affair for both sides.

And I do think the heels will win....I actually think uk loses at least 4 of their next 10
Don't worry man, I feel you.

Reactions: DukefanKY
Carolina is our rival, not Kentucky. It’s not even a debate as to who a Duke fan should want to win.

No Debate!!!!

Anybody who has read my posts since the time I've been here should have no doubt.

Duke Fan For Life

Pulling For Ky

#HofCoachRoyKnew

#WorldsBiggestKyFanForOneDaySaturday

Unfortunately I expect Mouthpiece and co. to win.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
My opinion of Carolina is not that they are without talent, but that they are widely inconsistent. When they put it all together and are motivated I think they can be as good as they were against Gonzaga. But I also dont think they are beyond some of the struggles we have also seen from them this year. I think they could very easily lose to UK in a manner they lost to Texas. And the truth of them likely lies in between the best and worst.

My opinion of Carolina is not that they are without talent, but that they are widely inconsistent. When they put it all together and are motivated I think they can be as good as they were against Gonzaga. But I also dont think they are beyond some of the struggles we have also seen from them this year. I think they could very easily lose to UK in a manner they lost to Texas. And the truth of them likely lies in between the best and worst.
Ironically UNC is similar to some of our teams where if they’re not shooting well they’re susceptible to being beat. We proved last night we can shoot like shit and still win. Not a recipe that i hope we continue but nice to know we can do.

Can’t imagine I’ll tune in to much of this game bc i can’t stand either program but I’ll be rooting for UK which is the only other option unless JWills dream scenario comes true. I do hear that the person performing the national anthem tomorrow does have a lovely lovely voice though...
I absolutely despise both teams! Would like to see uk win though, but in the end someone’s gotta lose and both teams I hate so I guess it’s a win win... I dunno

Reactions: skysdad
Im rooting for the heels. I hate Kentucky and their inbreeding hillbilly fans more than any other school.... well almost any other school

Reactions: DukefanKY
Man I hope both teams get diarrhea and the walk one have to play or the game get cancelled. I hate UNC with a passion. Kentucky suck though smh. I’m not watching this foolishness

Like I posted earlier.

15 overtimes.

Down to UNC’s last walk-on vs KY’s last walk-on (everyone else fouls out).

KY’s walk-on hits a FT to win by one. Final score: 1-0

If we keep talking about this I’m going to lose 30 lbs from all the vomiting.

But, UNCheaters likely win this one.

America loses for 2+ hours.

-4.5 is a death line. I’m putting money on the Kitties.

shXIt0W.png

I’ll be there and I am hoping one of the teams destroys the other by 20+, do not care who.

I dislike both fan bases.

I think Unc wins by 20+ since Kentucky sucks

Duke fan for life and of course I’ll be wearing my Duke gear while attending the games tomorrow!

Is it possible for the game to end in a tie, or both lose. If not, will be a kitty fan for one game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT