ADVERTISEMENT

UK/unc

UNC just had a TON of trouble with

1. Reid Travis scoring at will
2. Keldon Johnson Scoring at will
3. Ashton Hagan disrupting UNC's Offense.
To wit:

1. Reid Travis is poor man's version of Zion Williamson
2. Keldon Johnson is a poor man's version of RJ Barret
3. Tre Jones is an even better defender than Ashton Hagan
If UNC isn't pooping their pants right now, they don't really understand the realities of their roster.
UNC can, and will, score the ball. They've got some decent shooters, they rebound well, and run, run, run. So, they'll score the ball, even vs Duke. But they can't stop us, even a little.

The way you beat unc and it's not a secret is one stop their transition offense. This has been a big plus for them for years and we all know it's coming but its just hard to stop it seems. I'm not on the court or the sidelines so I can't tell you how to stop it other than they are going to use it all night and get your butt back on D after every basket, made or missed free throw. The second thing is stopping them from getting big luke maye or hanstravelfloppergetsfouledalotbuutneverfouls rebounds. Both have made a living of getting trash buckets off offensive rebounds. Ibdon'the know how they do it but both seem to have a knack of just being in the spot. Don't need to worry about 8hanstravelfloppergetsfouledalotbuutneverfouls anyore but big luke is still making a living on trash. If you can control these two things you got em. Of course there's the blown calls and flops but we really can't do anything about that. OFC

Last edited:
The way you beat unc and it's not a secret is one stop their transition offense. This has been a big plus for them for years and we all know it's coming but its just hard to stop it seems. I'm not on the court or the sidelines so I can't tell you how to stop it other than they are going to use it all night and get your butt back on D after every basket, made or missed free throw. The second thing is stopping them from getting big luke maye or hanstravelfloppergetsfouledalotbuutneverfouls rebounds. Both have made a living of getting trash buckets off offensive rebounds. Ibdon'the know how they do it but both seem to have a knack of just being in the spot. Don't need to worry about hanstravelfloppergetsfouledalotbuutneverfouls anyore but bignore luke is still making a living on trash. If you can control these two things you got em. Of course there's the blown calls and flops but we really can't do anything about that. OFC

If Roy is dumb enough to play Luke Maye at the 4 against Duke, Zion will score 30+. UNC doesn’t matchup well with us this season and I wouldn’t be surprised if Duke breaks out the broom this year .

If Roy is dumb enough to play Luke Maye at the 4 against Duke, Zion will score 30+. UNC doesn’t matchup well with us this season and I wouldn’t be surprised if Duke breaks out the broom this year .
Did you use to post on the ESPN board about 10 years ago? Your screen name looks familiar.

I'm as big a Kentucky fan as can be (for this game). Hope they stomp a mud hole in UNC, but I'm afraid the Heels will take them down.

Oh, there is a little hope, Sky, if I'm not mistaken I believe the game is in Chicago. That's a lot better than Chapel Hill.

And for the record, I am a Duke fan, always have been, always will be.

OFC
You didn't give us a chance?

Oh I know. I’m from Ky so I definitely know. They think they can prolly win the National Championship just because they beat a pretty bad UNC team who was practically giving them the ball a lot of the possessions. They thought this same thing last year when they beat WVU at home last year.
They give the ball to UK? Early Christmas present? Maybe UK took it away from them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT