ADVERTISEMENT

UK/unc

Neither one of these teams has that killer instinct. UK has had so many chances to step on their throats and each and every time they collapse.

Ughhh KY looks like they’ve improved a lot. UNC looks disgusting. Especially Whites Afro which must be affecting his vision lmao

This is why I love sports. Duke curb stomps UK then loses to the zags, UNC beats the Zags and now struggling Vs UK. I think it’s on RoY because even though his system is to run run run he should change it Vs UK because UK plays at its best (like most athletes) when they are playing at a high tempo. I think Roy will need to change that before playing Duke because they are like UK after drinking coffee when it comes to playing well up tempo

This is why I love sports. Duke curb stomps UK then loses to the zags, UNC beats the Zags and now struggling Vs UK. I think it’s on RoY because even though his system is to run run run he should change it Vs UK because UK plays at its best (like most athletes) when they are playing at a high tempo. I think Roy will need to change that before playing Duke because they are like UK after drinking coffee when it comes to playing well up tempo

Roy will NEVER change his system. Because then he'd have to make in-game adjustments and he can't do that.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Will this loss drop UNCheat to a 2 seed or can they afford to lose a few more?

Reactions: dukiejay
Did hof coach roy williams just call a t.o. He must be setting up for his miracle minute. OFC

I’ve said this already, but there’s another freshman point guard in the country who is a great defender. Hagans is showing out tonight....and on one ankle.

Reactions: Neners
The Slightly-More-Tolerable Guys win! Always good to see UNC lose on a day when the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Time for a beer!

How sweet it is. There's a full moon tonight. I wonder if it's blue in Kentucky and it'seems shining. OFC

Reactions: FearTheBeard
I’ve said this already, but there’s another freshman point guard in the country who is a great defender. Hagans is showing out tonight....and on one ankle.

I wonder if he's related to Fetus Hagens from Gunsmoke? OFC

Ecstatic!!!! Great, love to see the 'holes fall! Roy looked like death warmed over!!! Gotta give Ky much credit, and Travis was a BEAST!

OFC

Reactions: skysdad and agd10
I love the way UNC turns the ball over, should present some great poster dunks for Zion.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT