ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer portal thread

Lol on the Grandison jersey . I really did hope for more out of him but he showed up some when it counted.
On the thread topic. Good lord at the amount of players already in the portal .

If he wins a title, would he leave, though? He has a lot of selling points for coming to play for him now wherever he's at.
It’s a weird place to be. You literally own the program now but it’s the hottest time for you to jump. Is success sustainable there? Tough choice. I would probably lean toward leaving but what great jobs will be available?

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
It’s a weird place to be. You literally own the program now, but it’s the hottest time for you to jump. Is success sustainable there? Tough choice. I would probably lean toward leaving, but what great jobs will be available?
I'm stubbornly loyal, hence being a lifelong Raiders fan, and I know that I would choose to stay over the money. But I get how that would be the more attractive option. All that aside, I hope the guy wins a title.

You can add one Caleb "Twitter Fingers" Love from down the road to that list. Amazing how lauded he was and idolized by than fanbase and how quickly they all turned their back on him.

Reactions: Fourteen44
Love is transferring? Wow. Kentucky PG Wheeler is transferring.

Last edited:
If Flip leaves. there is no way Jon would just roll out Young, Reeves and some freshman forwards. I like the move. Even if Flip comes back he will need more help than Young and Reeves.

Reactions: Duke937
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT