ADVERTISEMENT

This Duke team has some dogs on it...

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm interested to see how the rotation plays out. K stated after the SC game that he would like to utilize his bench more in the future. I think Bagley's commitment will most likely take Vrank out of the rotation. Here's how I'd like to see our minutes distributed:

Duval, 35
Allen, 34
Trent, 28
Bagley, 32
Carter, 27

Bolden, 16
DeLaurier, 15
Tucker, 11 (or whoever the best guard off the bench is)

I'd be interested to know the Duke team that had the most dunks in a season. My guess would be the 99 team. I think next year's squad shatters the record.

Reactions: Skeelow22
I'd be interested to know the Duke team that had the most dunks in a season. My guess would be the 99 team. I think next year's squad shatters the record.
I wouldn't doubt it!! I believe we are in for some fast paced, exciting. Basketball!!

Look, I despise the Holes as much as the next guy, but he has something that I want this team to get: A NATIONAL TITLE
I hear ya, but I'm still gonna crack on the cheaters any chance I get. I live around all these morons.

I hear ya, but I'm still gonna crack on the cheaters any chance I get. I live around all these morons.

Myself included. That national title was garnered under highly questionable means with millions of dollars in stall tactics by UNC lawyers delaying any kind of ruling last two years that permitted them to play in March.

Plus dont forget, their coach would rather be anywhere, but where he has to go tomorrow....Roy could still be the first coach to win one title and LOSE TWO the same year!

OFC

Reactions: dukedevilz
Understand, I do too. The truth is though, I would love for Maye to play for Duke, and if you guys were honest you probably would too. He works his a** off, and doesn't act like an idiot on the court. He gets the most out of his ability. No offense but I think the Holes have other players that we can pick on

I'd rather pick on BIG LUKE MAYE and leave it at that. I'm glad we don't have him. I'm sure he's a great kid, but we would recruit over him every year and he would be a worthless scholarship.

Nowhere near the athlete that Big Vrank is.

Feel like Maye gets attacked because when UNC signed him, he was their only recruit and wasn't even in the top 100, however UNC fans were calling him the next Lebron.

Last edited:
Reactions: QC Dukie
Maye may be a good student-athlete, etc and he can definitely shoot it. However the thing w/him showing up in class day after Ky game and getting such pub was really cheesy IMO.....Obviously the photo-op for attending class day after game was too little, too late for COI.....

OFC

Maye may be a good student-athlete, etc and he can definitely shoot it. However the thing w/him showing up in class day after Ky game and getting such pub was really cheesy IMO.....Obviously the photo-op for attending class day after game was too little, too late for COI.....

OFC
He hit a big shot but he is not that great of a shooter.The idea that THR is pushing for him to be a volume shooter warms my heart.

Understand, I do too. The truth is though, I would love for Maye to play for Duke, and if you guys were honest you probably would too. He works his a** off, and doesn't act like an idiot on the court. He gets the most out of his ability. No offense but I think the Holes have other players that we can pick on
Being honest, no I absolutely would not want him playing for Duke. And sure, they do have other players we can pick on and I plan on picking on em all.

Being honest, no I absolutely would not want him playing for Duke. And sure, they do have other players we can pick on and I plan on picking on em all.

I've been picking on big luke maye ever since he committed to unc and will until he leaves but he has worked very hard since his arrival there but I don't think he will be a top 50 NBA player of all time and I don't think he is better as a freshman than Marvin Bagley will be as a freshman regardless of all the guru's over at thr think. OFC

Reactions: QC Dukie
I've been picking on big luke maye ever since he committed to unc and will until he leaves but he has worked very hard since his arrival there but I don't think he will be a top 50 NBA player of all time and I don't think he is better as a freshman than Marvin Bagley will be as a freshman regardless of all the guru's over at thr think. OFC
Well said Sky!!!

Reactions: skysdad
This has got to be one of the taller teams that we've had. We only have 2 players on the roster that are shorter than 6'5. Trevon Duval at 6'3 and Jordan Goldwire at 6'2.

Maye flourished last year at times because other teams left him open. I dont think he has that luxury next year as a primary option.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT