ADVERTISEMENT

Season film review for role player extraordinaire, Jordan Goldwire

I think he can improve a lot. His 3 point shooting and layups If he could be consistent that would really help as I have a feeling Steward will not be his first year.

Reactions: BlueDevilStop
Love JGold....dude really brings it every single day. You know what yo are getting with Jordan. Pesky on defense/smart tough player. He’s really improved his 3pt shooting and ball handling the last year. As mentioned in the article-I think I speak for everyone here when I say i’d like to see his FT% improve to around 75% as a Sr! As well as finishing layups strong in traffic and open bunnies-I think we will see a very confident Goldwire when he’s on the court for Duke next season!

How crazy/shocked would you guys be to see a starting backcourt of JGold/Wendell at some points next season? He was 4th in mins last season I believe around 24 MPG.

Here’s more video of Jordan...hope the OP doesn’t mind me sharing! Kid has been apart of a lot of big time moments at Duke already...love what he will bring to next years Duke team!!

I know we will get incredible hustle and on-ball defense, I know when we press Jordan will be one of the keys to how effective it is. He should also be a vocal leader.

How good Jordan will be is pretty basic: can he make the wide open three's when no one is respecting him? Can he drive to the rim and create offense and occasionally finish in traffic? He made massive strides last year, I think he could be even better, or last year could have been an anomaly and I could see his shooting being very bad again.

Love JGold....dude really brings it every single day. You know what yo are getting with Jordan. Pesky on defense/smart tough player. He’s really improved his 3pt shooting and ball handling the last year. As mentioned in the article-I think I speak for everyone here when I say i’d like to see his FT% improve to around 75% as a Sr! As well as finishing layups strong in traffic and open bunnies-I think we will see a very confident Goldwire when he’s on the court for Duke next season!

How crazy/shocked would you guys be to see a starting backcourt of JGold/Wendell at some points next season? He was 4th in mins last season I believe around 24 MPG.

Here’s more video of Jordan...hope the OP doesn’t mind me sharing! Kid has been apart of a lot of big time moments at Duke already...love what he will bring to next years Duke team!!

Definitely don't mind, I loved watching! Was hoping to spark and a discussion about Goldwire as I really enjoy hearing the opinions of others.

There were several games I watched on my small laptop this past year. Several times when Jordan would make a play I thought it was Tre. If he can do that more consistently look out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT