ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke @ GT

pisgah101

Dec 26, 2005
📍 McCamish Pavilion
⏰ 215
📺 CW

Duke travels to Hotlanta for the first game of the ACC season to take on the rambling wreck. GT is 3-2 on the season with a good win this week over 21 ranked Mississippi St.

Tech is coached by Damon Stoudamire in his first year at the helm. The last two years he’s been on the bench of the Boston Celtics as an assistant. Prior to that he was the head coach of Pacific.

We’re at the point that idk what to expect.. road game in the ACC against a team that’s beaten a ranked team.. I think we struggle but hope I’m wrong.

Duke-77
GT- 79

Fun fact- you can get tickets on secondary market for $12

Reactions: christophero
I think we find a way to win. But muhhaha the Washington Huskies beat the Oregon Ducks in the Pac 12 football championship.

Last edited:
Hoping with it being an afternoon game on Championship Saturday that it may not be too rowdy. But it just seems like the team is searching for an identity. Might be difficult to find it on the road. Still, I like Duke to find a way but still have question marks afterwards.

Duke 77
UGT Wasps 76

@christophero a friend of mines son plays for Oregon. While I’m not a big fan of them I was rooting for him, but UDub looks really, really good on offense. They keep playing like this they could win it all.

I’d like to think we win by 12, and we will if they’ll play like their a**e* are on fire.

Reactions: christophero
Duke 75
Georgia Tech 70
Not a must win but feels like an important game for us.
The is the type of game Coach K would almost always win. If we do lose today, and don't think we will, it would be fair to question this team's mental toughness.

Last edited:
Anyone know where to watch the game ? It’s says CW but it’s not on there

Yeah I found it on another channel but man what happened to the defense for us ? Everyone is hitting every shot against us .

We run zero offensive plays. We just run a pick and roll every single time down the floor.

There is continually zero movement away from the ball.

This is tough to watch. Again it’s Roach and Flip playing with energy. Caleb, McCain, and Young look puzzled.

If you have spectrum it’s on channel 1215

After Proctor went down, the guys looked shell-shocked. They regained composure with good minutes from Foster and Blakes. I appreciated the energy they both brought out there.

We are just a team that stands around on offense and can’t guard a high ball screen on defense.

Same problem different game. It’s almost like they are not being coached well….

I don’t want to see Young anymore for a while.

Just roll with this group plus Stewart and Power off the bench. Play fast and lets take 3s. Play pressure. Lets at least have fun and take the thinking out of it

Reactions: jeffrey236
How much does this fall on Coach Scheyer?? Just don’t see adjustments and like they aren’t prepared. Either way this is not a very good Duke team.

Thank you thank you thank you! Stick to three forwards PLEASE! No more three guard! Just rotate them in!

Roach
Foster
Power
Mitchell
Flip

Yes!!!!!

Micthell or Flip needs a break rotate stewart in! Foster or Roach needs a break rotate McCain in!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT