ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke @ GT

I don’t want to see Young anymore for a while.

Just roll with this group plus Stewart and Power off the bench. Play fast and lets take 3s. Play pressure. Lets at least have fun and take the thinking out of it
Don't say this too loudly...some on here will really get into their feelings with the mention of his name.

If Jon sticks to the more traditional lineup i think Duke may make a run.

Proctor/Foster
Roach/McCain
Power/Mitchell/stewart
Flip/young (sparingly)

Just wish he would have experimented sooner but he its still early.

Oh man just got home. Proctor sprained his ankle? Ugh. Hope he is okay.

Just snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory by being ****ing stupid!

This teams a disaster good lord I seriously don’t think we’ll win an ACC road game

It wasn’t. I think the point is what got him. Mitchell literally gave up the 4 point lead. And now instead of being up 4 now it’s tied
I get it but i would have let that go regardless of the team. It wasn’t egregious just let them play.

I get it but i would have let that go regardless of the team. It wasn’t egregious just let them play.
You wouldn’t but it was the right call.

Great now we have 5 seconds to tie 🙄

I think Duke found itself today. I am going to let the board go off it is deserved but i look forward to the season turning around if Jon sticks to this latter second half adjustments. See yall soon you will he happier

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
It’s like I said before. We SUCK. And it’s 100% on scheyer

He’s the man who built this team, who’s basically had first pick of who comes to Duke . He’s the man who’s been in charge of team development. And he’s the one who’s in charge of the product on the floor. Disgusting. Now I know why the boozers questioned if he could really coach. This team returned way too many players to suck this bad

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Couldn’t stop the pick and roll in the end…haven’t stopped it once the entire year.

Our philosophy on things are really head scratching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT