Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Frank "Eye of the Tiger" Jackson: 8 pts - 2 reb -

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Luke "The Force" Kennard: 24 pts - 10 Reb (!!!!!!) - 3 ast - 1 blk

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Grayson "Slammin'" Allen: 18 pts - 4 reb - 1 ast

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
But how many Blown assist did each of those guys have? I can't decide until I know that.

Since K wasn't a choice (??), I went with h Kennard because of the rebounds and that 3 that tied the game during the comeback. But the decision to a zone won it. K should get it

I went with Grayson. That player tried to ruffle him and his reaction was perfect. The team fed off of his energy after that moment. Louisville poked the bear!!!

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Grayson took that skinny punk to the rack then got him to foul on the three and the game changed. That and the zone they should use way more often

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Jayson, and then Luke made some big shots, but I went with Grayson. With so much pressure on him he found a way to help this team get the W. I feel so good for him to be able to respond this way.

OFC

Reactions: jcdevilfan
I'll go with Grayson because of all the hate he's received. He's due for positive comments from us simple based of what he has meant to us. It was a wonderful surprise to see him play well again.

Jayson, and then Luke made some big shots, but I went with Grayson. With so much pressure on him he found a way to help this team get the W. I feel so good for him to be able to respond this way.

^This says it all, plus going to the zone at the same time Grayson got hot, brought so much energy to the whole team. Best I have seen the kids moving in the zone, they just seemed to be swarming! Jayson and Luke played lights out.
Go Duke!
OFC

I went with Luke. Thought he made some clutch shots at the right time. Lots of guys could have gotten this one though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT