ADVERTISEMENT

Other team's games

There are very few Cal supporters left on RR. The general consensus was that Few outcoached Cal and they are now a bubble team. They can't afford to lose 4 straight.

Half that fan base hasn't left the holler in generations

Jim, the funny thing about Kentucky fans is they call themselves “passionate” whereas they really have no idea that they are not passionate, they are just a dumb group of fans.

You have to be dumb to think the ncaa and the officials have it out for your basketball team. They also harassed John Higgins after they lost against Unc back in 2017, that’s not passion, that’s stupidity kitty cat fans.

I do not blame professional sports teams for not wanting to call Lexington, KY, a home.

Reactions: JimboSlice00
He fits that Braun and Grady Dick profile doesn’t he? Haha
Always love to see ku take an L. After tonight they’ll have the same number of losses. Ku 6th. Texas Tech unranked Ku may not get to play in Kc this yr . Oh the humanity

And Self gets tossed! what a night! Dumbest chant ever "over-rated"...diminishing your own teams performance...students!
I generally agree re the chant, but it might apply to screw u this year Meanwhile, decourcy still saying heels a 1 seed Not sure about that

Agreed Denver!

One of my good friends who is a Unc fan went to the Duke @ Unc game this season with his father and his two older sisters. They were at a Unc store before the game of course. I kid you not, my buddy sent me a picture of a t shirt they sell at the Unc store. The t shirt was a troll attempt to make fun of Duke, but it was a huge failure and it really showed how uneducated Unc fans are.

The shirt read, “do****” in the Duke gothic font. He sent me a picture of this shirt and I laughed and said to him, “wait you mean to tell me Unc fans are buying that shirt and wearing it around chapel hill? Why am I not surprised!” Needless to say my buddy never responded back haha.

Cuse competitive with the Cheats so far....who's commentating? sounds like a football guy

Agreed Denver!

One of my good friends who is a Unc fan went to the Duke @ Unc game this season with his father and his two older sisters. They were at a Unc store before the game of course. I kid you not, my buddy sent me a picture of a t shirt they sell at the Unc store. The t shirt was a troll attempt to make fun of Duke, but it was a huge failure and it really showed how uneducated Unc fans are.

The shirt read, “do****” in the Duke gothic font. He sent me a picture of this shirt and I laughed and said to him, “wait you mean to tell me Unc fans are buying that shirt and wearing it around chapel hill? Why am I not surprised!” Needless to say my buddy never responded back haha.
Intentional misspelling of Duke is pretty fourth grade even by the low bar unc fans have set

Well well maybe Duke ISNT out of the race for the regular season title… 😈😈😈

Cuse are trying to throw this away....that should be enough...and a flagrant 1...so ball game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT