ADVERTISEMENT

Other team's games

I always want them to lose but wouldn't hate a close win here. Don't need them to have extra energy for the game this weekend.

What up with the former blue devils sucking baby blue tits yo. That was a great no call. RJ I enunciated the contact and threw up the shot falling away from the basket. …sound familiar 😂

UNC doesn't usually go one on one a lot this year. UNC made a halftime adjustment and started screening FSU to force a big to switch onto a guard, and then had the guard Iso and attack off the dribble. It worked so they stuck with it. It's how UNC turned an 8 point deficit into a 7 point win. But it was purely a halftime adjustment based on what the coaches saw from FSU's first half defense.
Where are you at buddy. How about them Heels. You seem to find your way over here when we play bad.

Over the last few weeks, the hole fans have started chirping on Facebook. The stench of mothballs can be smelled thru my phone. I don’t post things about Duke, and hardly ever comment to their posts.

By the lack of traffic after the game, I guess they lost. Really strange.

Over the last few weeks, the hole fans have started chirping on Facebook. The stench of mothballs can be smelled thru my phone. I don’t post things about Duke, and hardly ever comment to their posts.

By the lack of traffic after the game, I guess they lost. Really strange.
Unc fans and Facebook. Now there’s an unholy alliance if I’ve ever heard one

Would an alliance of cry baby Brad Brownell and Unc be more unholy??
It’s a wash. Hard to believe he’s been there what like 15 years? Clemson’s a football school granted but I’m guessing they’ve seen enough

It’s a wash. Hard to believe he’s been there what like 15 years? Clemson’s a football school granted but I’m guessing they’ve seen enough
It really is weird. I heard on local sports radio (it was out of Greenville) a bunch of Clemson guys were talking about as long as he goes .500 they’re happy. Ridiculous

It really is weird. I heard on local sports radio (it was out of Greenville) a bunch of Clemson guys were talking about as long as he goes .500 they’re happy. Ridiculous
In the Nil era especially it seems like they would have a leg up on most acc schools except for unc duke fsu Miami Didn’t UM pay 500k for that little guard Pack who helped them make the Final Four. It’s weird their support of this d bag

In the Nil era especially it seems like they would have a leg up on most acc schools except for unc duke fsu Miami Didn’t UM pay 500k for that little guard Pack who helped them make the Final Four. It’s weird their support of this d bag

This was a few years back but you would think so. It’s a beautiful campus too and littleJohn is nice

The funny thing is those idiotic fans always say they are a shoe-in to the final 4 after winning games against smaller schools who are 200+ on the net in November and December and then by January their tune starts to change. It’s hysterical reading their back and forths with one another. Kentucky fans really don’t know anything about basketball.

Last edited:
Reactions: mbdfan
It happens…remember Stephen F. Austin?
Yep. No injured starters in that game. Duke was ranked #1 at the time.

The #1-ranked Zion team lost at home the previous season to unranked Syracuse. That's the game in which Tre Jones got injured.

Jay Williams trying to be like Bilas clown

Christoph brings up valid points re church and state. I think Clemson was sued a few years ago, not sure how it ended up. Marc Richts tenure at Uga had a lawsuit involved I think most of Clemson’s players prob left that campus better people than they were coming in would be my guess

Reactions: christophero
It happens…remember Stephen F. Austin?
Not to put words in Mac's mouth, but I'm pretty sure he was saying it was fair to be critical of Jon/staff after the Pitt loss. Not that it never happens, but that criticism, at times, is fair.

I am positive K and his staff received criticism after the SFA game that year.

Not to put words in Mac's mouth, but I'm pretty sure he was saying it was fair to be critical of Jon/staff after the Pitt loss. Not that it never happens, but that criticism, at times, is fair.

I am positive K and his staff received criticism after the SFA game that year.
Criticism of the coaching is fair if it addresses specific decisions made by the staff that led to the loss. Blanket criticism based on 20/20 hindsight and the unranked status of the opponent is a garbage take.

It’s also fair to give props to the opponent.

It’s also fair to point out the absence of the team’s senior leader and its key frontline defender.

Reactions: Liftee
wisconsin sneaking their way up to #6....Very interesting....my favorite national title was beating them in 2015! Playing purdue today...should be a good game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT