ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games

The Washington Huskies lost by 30 plus points to Arizona State. The Huskies are 5 and 18 and are being destroyed in most games. I live in Washington and think they give Hopkins one more year, but they look like a train wreck right now.

Crazy night in the ACC. The ACC Tournament is going to be very interesting. Florida State appears to be the favorite, but feels wide open outside of them.

Great win for Wojo but man it looked like they had never practiced against a full court press. That may have been the worst I've ever seen one handled.

If the Tar Heels lose another game and then to us could they miss the tournament?

If the Tar Heels lose another game and then to us could they miss the tournament?

I think if they lose this Saturday to FSU, and drop one of the two against Cuse or us then they're out unless they have a strong ACC tourney showing. So many teams in the ACC are on the bubble or around it either in or right out of the field. Just adds to this already nutty year of college basketball.

Last edited:
Reactions: christophero
Is Michigan State pulling a Duke in their late season surge, or is Duke pulling a Mich. State?

Reactions: hart2chesson
Is Michigan State pulling a Duke in their late season surge, or is Duke pulling a Mich. State?

Liftee good point. Its too late now, but Sparty would see a much better Duke team than they saw in December!

In my opinion, Michigan State should be ahead of North Carolina and Duke. Michigan State now has consecutive victories over Indiana, Illinois and Ohio State. KenPom says that I am wrong with Duke at 30, UNC at 36, and Michigan State at 58

I like the job Cronin is doing with UCLA. He really preaches defense. They are 17-5, have a great young core that should return next year, and are being projected as a 4 seed if they beat Colorado today. Cronin could be someone we reach out to when coach retires if we go outside the tree. Plus he did well at Cincinnati.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobcrane14
OU plays OSU AGAIN today...3 days since they played ....imagine that with the Cheats!...weird scheduling. Still dont get the love of the B10 having watched some of their games....they are older teams but play like mid majors....good ones but still mid majors. And the B12 love....well thats setting up some epic NCAAT upsets in my bracket!

Reactions: christophero
good grief Cuse....make it hard why dont you! At least the outcome was the one we wanted..if not the manner it was achieved! Havent seen so many prayers answered since Easter service!

How 'bout The Cheaters going down!!! Like @skysdad said, "sweet ain't it?" They couldnt get up for this one after their big FSU win Saturday. Now they'll be a completely different animal for us Saturday, we know that. We just have to match that intensity, but first take care of business tonite!!! OFC

Reactions: skysdad
I watched the final 5 minutes of Michigan State defeat Michigan. I've criticized the Spartans' talent several times in this thread. They are now 5-9 in Quadrant One. They are currently #72 in the NET. I suspect that they will move to the mid 50s. They have no bad losses this season. I was wrong about them. Congratulations!

I always enjoy watching UNCG. They play with enthusiasm. They change their style of play depending upon the opponent. UNCG only needs to defeat the #6 or #7 seed tomorrow night to win the Southern Conference Tournament.

I enjoyed watching Sabonis win the AllStar Game Skills Challenge. His improvement over the last decade is remarkable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT