ADVERTISEMENT

Other ACC Basketball 19-20

It amazes me how they go after each other on their board after a loss. I know we have a few who only like to come around after a loss to stir the pot, but most of the regulars here don’t come near talking to each other the way they do!! And omg, half of them would publically hang cal right now!! It’s very entrertaining reading.

The really hard part to believe though, is they don’t appear to be to happy with the refs....imagine that???!! LOL!

KY didn’t lose!!! The refs screwed them for the 710th time.

I know this would never happen but how cool would it be if this year both UK and unc cheater u were so bad this year thst they were the play in teams to see who got a bid to the dance and the loser go to the NIT. Never happen but what a day it would be. OFC

Reactions: toophly1124
80120093_10162661186990366_7635394461404495872_n.jpg

I know he was hurt for a bit, but Antonie is getting zero PT for Nova. Interesting to see Wright navigate the one and done waters. His guy last year transferred after getting no PT

UVA having a little trouble with South Carolina right now
I don't believe I have ever seen a Tony Bennett team turn the ball over so much. They are making a run now, I don't know if South Carolins can hold on!!
OFC

It is apparent if UVA can't stop you from scoring, they can't out score you!!!
OFC

UVA is definitely offensively challenged this year. Their efficiency on that end last year is what made them such a great team. They’re barely top 50 this year....although winning it all last year kind of eases the sting. I know in 2016 we were bad at times....being the defending champs lessened the expectations. I still expect uva to be tough in conference play.

With #1 KU and #9 UVA both going down does this push unc cheater u back into the top 20 or 15. They man handled 11 time national championship UCLA without their best player and at least 4 other players who did play despite nagging injuries or prolonged illness. All this plus some pretty shoddy officiating will several calls going against the heels. I don't know how hof coach roy williams does it but he seems to motivate his teams to a high level of the ceiling or roof when the chips are down. It was a courageous effort by the cheating heels and now they must play powerful Yale as one of the announcers pointed out during the game. Every team the heels have played this year have been strong with no cup cakes as always on their schedule.:rolleyes: OFC

Last edited:
With #1 KU and #9 UVA both going down does this push unc cheater u back into the top 20 or 15. They man handled 11 time national championship UCLA without their best player and at least 4 other players who did play despite nagging injuries or prolonged illness. All this plus some pretty shoddy officiating will several calls going against the heels. I don't know how hof coach roy williams does it but he seems to motivate his teams to a high level of the celing or roof when the chips are down. It was a courageous effort by the cheating heels and now they must play powerful Yale as one of the announcers pointed out during the game. Every team the heels have played this year have been strong with no cup cakes as always on their schedule.:rolleyes: OFC

Clemson is currently lulling yale to sleep. Ol Roy will probably have mercy on them and try not to embarrass them to bad

38-36 with about 8 to go in the second half....whats with all the low scoring games this year or does it just seem that way and this is normal? Lots of games in the 50's, low 60's so far this season.

38-36 with about 8 to go in the second half....whats with all the low scoring games this year or does it just seem that way and this is normal? Lots of games in the 50's, low 60's so far this season.
Not sure if it's just really good offense or really bad defense. Only with UNx do you know for sure.

If us and Louisville aren’t the only 2 teams fighting for the #1 spot in ACC regular season, then something went horribly wrong.

Reactions: jwill133
I never want to see them win anything, but how hilariously great would a UNCheat vs KY NIT championship game be?

Luke Maye's shot was the game winner for the South Region in 2017. There are banners for the 2017 South Region and 2017 National championship. So, yes, unc did hang a banner for the shot

Ain’t gonna happen. Louisville has some curse on them that they just cannot, EVER best UK. Even when they are clearly the better team.
Example A. UK is a freaking atrocious team from behind the arc, tonight, they’re shooting 45.5% from deep.

Example B. Jordan Nwora averages 21 points and 7 boards, tonight, against a weak UK frontline; he is 1-8 with 3 points and 3 boards.

Last edited:
I don't know how in the heck Louisville stayed in front of duke with their last loss. They are something else. I actually hope Ky run them out of the gym. I think lol.

That in and out right there reminded me of Graysons against Kansas except this time, I’m glad it was missed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT