ADVERTISEMENT

Other ACC Basketball 19-20

Cheats better hope Cole is not out for a long period of time. They are absolutely going to get destroyed at Gonzaga in a few days.

Reactions: skysdad
Heels like like dogshit this year, and that's being kind.
And they were woofing all preseason about their team. To me looks like they have a mighty long way to go right along with their transfers that came in. Looks to be in over their heads at the early stage of the season.

Last edited:
Ok so the first part of my birthday wish came true with UNC losing to Wofford today, now I just need them to lose to Gonzaga on my birthday then us beating Wofford on the 19th. I’m not going to tag my buddy on Facebook like I usually do after UNC loses though since we play Wofford next Thursday..

Come on guys...take it easy on the Cheats. I'm sure they had a tough week with all the tough classes and exams. :rolleyes:
No dang excuse for having to study for their exams. How much time did they need to figure this out?
61jLLEbhvXL._AC_UL320_ML3_.jpg

I went over to THR. They only had 4 pages on their game day thread.
Looks like they've thrown in the towel. Here's a quote by Spacetoyz (he must be JBSmooth's brother). Typical Tarhole fans.

Find some things to do with your time, I have done it before, notice only a few on this thread as they have thrown in the towel.. This year was the first college football game I watched in 3 years... Compete or I got crap to do ...

Well, in fairness, Gary did publish a lengthy pamphlet about Platek needing to play more for the offense to run smoother after the UVA game, so he's probably still tired from all that exertion.

larry, I mean gary has a fetish for Platek as he did for Berry

So will Roy be selfish in rushing Anthony back for his own gain like they say Coach K did with Zion?

Reactions: skysdad
Ugh, I’m actually pretty pissed that I missed this game, especially since I had a miserable time at the panthers game. Can someone who saw it describe the train wreck that was UNx sans Jesus?

Ugh, I’m actually pretty pissed that I missed this game, especially since I had a miserable time at the panthers game. Can someone who saw it describe the train wreck that was UNx sans Jesus?

Well, mostly they couldn't pass the ball into the interior and when they got it in to Bacot, he was building a brick outhouse to the tune of 2-14 from the field. It was a thing of beauty.

I’ve been looking at the ACC standings, team schedules, scores, ETC, just to get a feel for what each team in the conference is looking like. I know this has been talked about plenty, but UVA has won 3 games where THEY scored in the 40’s, the WINNER scored in the 40’s., and there highest output had been 65 vs. james Maddison.....I have no ill feelings towards UVA at all, but GOD that has to be some painful basketball to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT