ADVERTISEMENT

Other ACC Basketball 19-20

The cheats defense is decent, but man, their offense sucks!! Without Anthony, they really have no one to turn to when they need points!!! Oh well, they are getting some help from the zebra's, so they should be fine!!!
If they can pull this one out someway, they will be top 5 next week!!!
OFC

The cheats defense is decent, but man, their offense sucks!! Without Anthony, they really have no one to turn to when they need points!!! Oh well, they are getting some help from the zebra's, so they should be fine!!!
If they can pull this one out someway, they will be top 5 next week!!!
OFC
Yale played about as bad as I think I've seen them play all year. Their 2 bigs are better than what they are showing. I hope they wake up and come to play this second half.

cheaters on pace for 64 points. Wendy's may not have to worry about giving away thousands of Carolina Classic burgers tomorrow. OFC

All jokes aside it looks like Harris just tore his ACL yet again. I hate UNC but damn I feel for that kid. He looked like he was in shock.

All jokes aside it looks like Harris just tore his ACL yet again. I hate UNC but damn I feel for that kid. He looked like he was in shock.

I don’t think it was shock. He knew. As someone who has tore my own multiple times, I get it. It’s the most empty and helpless feeling ever. Feel so bad for the kid.

Reactions: skysdad
I don’t think it was shock. He knew. As someone who has tore my own multiple times, I get it. It’s the most empty and helpless feeling ever. Feel so bad for the kid.

I mean the shock of “this isn’t happening again”. It sucks for the kid.

Reactions: dukiejay
Did y’all notice the kid sitting behind the scorers table, wearing a bow tie? Who wears a bow tie or a sweater vest to a ball game?

Only the most spoiled and entitled fan base, that’s who.

Did you guys see that arrogant look on hof coach roy williams cheating face? I don't want to ever hear a carowhiner fan cry about a bad call again. That really pisses me off. They wanted to make sure he tied dean's win record a home. Got GT next at home. Just think what kind of bull crap show they are gonna put. up. I'm about to get sick. OFC

Reactions: toophly1124
What was the final score of UNC/Yale? I’ve looked it up on ESPN, Yahoo and I even Googled it but can’t find it listed anywhere? lol

5kROqua

I think if Jesus Anthony had played, cheats might have pulled off a double digit win against Yale.....if things went well.

Them and Uncheat would have split all the national championships if it was not for cheating refs
Terrible officiating. cheaters are gettting assaulted under their offensive boards and Yale gets a touch foul down on their end. hof coach roy williams needs to throw a tantrum at the officials. OFC
Sky if they don’t have an OFC group willing to risk their health in rassling matches in order to raise money to payoff refs they shouldn’t complain about not getting calls

They beat unc and ky, and then lose back to back games!! SWEET!!!! Does this change it from a good loss to a bad loss for the cheats and the only clean program on earth?

That Louisville/FSU 1st half was entertaining. This is yet another team that embodies the Leonard Hamilton blueprint.

Reactions: tripleb71
A big surprise NCState loosing to Clemson by double didgits, 81-70. I thought State was alot better than that. I guess I gave them to much credit!!!
OFC

I believe FSU and not Louisville is the 2nd best team in the ACC. I and glad we get FSU at home.
OFC

Reactions: HuffyJB
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT