ADVERTISEMENT

Other ACC Basketball 19-20

Refs trying to screw KY for the 711th time. They’d be undefeated in their entire history if it wasn’t for the refs.

Well, maybe one loss the refs didn’t influence. 118-84.

Reactions: retiredsoldier
My goodness. Looks like Duke could be #3 tomorrow lol. I wish they both could loose

Incredible, Richards picked up his 4th foul with 14 minutes left in the game, yet played extensively throughout the end and OT, hacking away, yet the 5th foul never came lol.

Ohio State is good, but the media oversold them after they wallopped what people thought was a good UNC team. We know better now.

Reactions: Fourteen44
Ohio State is good, but the media oversold them after they wallopped what people thought was a good UNC team. We know better now.

With Ohio St. and UL both losing shouldn't that put unc cheater u back into at least the top 15? They demolished 11 time national championship UCLA without an injured anthony, manley out for the season robinson still sick. hobbling bacot , black not 100 per cent yet, freshman harris and francis not playing in high school because of injuries and transfers keeling and pierce still trying to learn that comlplicated unc cheater u system. It seems like the AP voters and the tournament selection comitte should take that into consideration like say a medical waiver starting this year permitting say unc cheater u to be invited to the dance. It could be a trial experiment for this year only and see how it works out. OFC

Last edited:
I don’t know if this has been posted yet or not, but our boy dan dickitch is at it again. He said “unc and Duke have had some nice games throughout the years, but ul and uk is the biggest rivalry in college basketball”. Ummmm ok dipshit

Reactions: skysdad
I don’t know if this has been posted yet or not, but our boy dan dickitch is at it again. He said “unc and Duke have had some nice games throughout the years, but ul and uk is the biggest rivalry in college basketball”. Ummmm ok dipshit

Now that's stupid tor me. UK fans don't even think UL is their rival . The think Duke is. Look Duckditch loves to stir the pot. That's how he keeps his job. OFC

I have lived in both Louisville and Lexington for a couple of years. The way I would describe UK UL in regards to UNC Duke is that the hatred of fanbases between UK UL probably is greater than UNC Duke.
Now, there are reasons for that. The biggest reason probably is that the typical UK UL fan is a lower class person that probably doesn't have a lot going in life outside of college basketball. Not being mean...that's just economics here in Kentucky. Another reason is that in Kentucky, college basketball is king. It is the biggest most important thing here. These fans (mainly UK) live and die with the bounce of each shot, it's insane.

On a national level, there is no question what the best rivalry is, it's Duke and UNC. There are Duke and UNC fans all over the country, not really the same for UK and UL.
Plus, Duke and UNC are (almost) always top teams. Whereas UK UL is a lot more one sided towards UK.

I'm also sure there are plenty of idiotic low-class UNC fans down in North Carolina, but I don't know, I'm willing to bet the amount of those same people rocking UK colors is double.

I have lived in both Louisville and Lexington for a couple of years. The way I would describe UK UL in regards to UNC Duke is that the hatred of fanbases between UK UL probably is greater than UNC Duke.
Now, there are reasons for that. The biggest reason probably is that the typical UK UL fan is a lower class person that probably doesn't have a lot going in life outside of college basketball. Not being mean...that's just economics here in Kentucky. Another reason is that in Kentucky, college basketball is king. It is the biggest most important thing here. These fans (mainly UK) live and die with the bounce of each shot, it's insane.

On a national level, there is no question what the best rivalry is, it's Duke and UNC. There are Duke and UNC fans all over the country, not really the same for UK and UL.
Plus, Duke and UNC are (almost) always top teams. Whereas UK UL is a lot more one sided towards UK.

I'm also sure there are plenty of idiotic low-class UNC fans down in North Carolina, but I don't know, I'm willing to bet the amount of those same people rocking UK colors is double.

Makes sense. Thanks for the input but try convincing Duke and unc cheater u fans that live in NC. On another note several years ago when I was selling and designing kitchens a young couple moved to NC from Kentucky to NC. Both were educated and moved here because of the husbands job. I designed a kitchen for them and while at their house I noticed a lot of UK gear . Without letting them know I was Duke fan I ask them about were they excited about their new coach Billy Gillespie. The wife said that Billy G. was the man they wanted and who they want they get and it didn't matter if it werecting Coach K , hof coach roy williams, Billy Donovan or whoever was the coach at the time if UK wanted hI'm UK got him. It seems like I even mentioned Cal and they both laughed saying UK would never hire a low character coach like Cal. UK was a class institution. Well I'm thinking Pitino and other shady guys that had already got them in trouble and they had just fired a guy in Tubby Smith who in my opinion did have some class. Well we all know what happened to the classy Billy G and somehow Cal became a man of integrity. I didn't get the cabinet order and wish now that I had told them that I was a Duke fan. They probably figured it out by the Duke license plate on the front of my truck. It's been years now but whenever I pass that neighborhood I think of that and chuckle. OFC
OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: pisgah101
As expected, we move to #2 in the AP Poll

1. Gonzaga
2. Duke
3. Kansas
4. Oregon
5. Ohio State
6. Baylor
7. Louisville
8. Auburn
9. Memphis
10. Villanova
11. Butler
12. Michigan
13. San Diego State
14. Michigan State
15. Maryland
16. West Virginia
17. Kentucky
18. Florida State
19. Virginia
20. Dayton
21. Penn State
22. Texas Tech
23. Iowa
24. Wichita State
25. Arizona

As expected, we move to #2 in the AP Poll

1. Gonzaga
2. Duke
3. Kansas
4. Oregon
5. Ohio State
6. Baylor
7. Louisville
8. Auburn
9. Memphis
10. Villanova
11. Butler
12. Michigan
13. San Diego State
14. Michigan State
15. Maryland
16. West Virginia
17. Kentucky
18. Florida State
19. Virginia
20. Dayton
21. Penn State
22. Texas Tech
23. Iowa
24. Wichita State
25. Arizona

I'm very content with being #2 until April. I would not mind even being 3or 4 until then. OFC

Now that's stupid tor me. UK fans don't even think UL is their rival . The think Duke is. Look Duckditch loves to stir the pot. That's how he keeps his job. OFC
Bingo!! A lot of uk fans will indeed cheer for Louisville if they are playing the holes or Duke, but then at the same time tell you their rivalry the best because of the hatred between the two programs.

I went to check the NCAA game schedule for the time and where I could watch and pull against unc cheater u tonight and could not find it. I thought for sure they played tonight. I then realized that the schedule I was looking at was for the top 25. Finally found it and will be a big time Yale fan tonight. OFC

I went to check the NCAA game schedule for the time and where I could watch and pull against unc cheater u tonight and could not find it. I thought for sure they played tonight. I then realized that the schedule I was looking at was for the top 25. Finally found it and will be a big time Yale fan tonight. OFC
Me to Sky, GO YALE!!!!!
OFC

Man the Cheats are throwing up some bricks!!!!
OFC

Terrible officiating. cheaters are gettting assaulted under their offensive boards and Yale gets a touch foul down on their end. hof coach roy williams needs to throw a tantrum at the officials. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: toophly1124
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT