ADVERTISEMENT

Other ACC Basketball 19-20

I’ve been looking at the ACC standings, team schedules, scores, ETC, just to get a feel for what each team in the conference is looking like. I know this has been talked about plenty, but UVA has won 3 games where THEY scored in the 40’s, the WINNER scored in the 40’s., and there highest output had been 65 vs. james Maddison.....I have no ill feelings towards UVA at all, but GOD that has to be some painful basketball to watch.
UVA or 4 corners basketball?

I thought this would fit better in this thread than the game day thread. During the game they showed that Coach K has 492 wins in the ACC, so. I took at our schedule and if we don’t lose any games before then Coach K will have a chance to get his 500th win in the ACC against Pitt on January 28th. Not that I’m trying to look ahead because I’m not but I thought it would be interesting to see who who we could potentially be playing when Coach K gets his 500th win in the ACC and it would be pretty cool if he got it against one of his former assistants.

Reactions: PixelDevil
I think State will pull off the upset
That would be awesome because the handful of Auburn fans that post on the main college basketball message board are beyond annoying because they act like they are the best team in college basketball history just because they’ve had a couple of good seasons recently

Reactions: skysdad
State is gonna be a problem. Their style is dribble straight to the basket and we seem to stink at defending that. Hopefully Big Vern will be up for the challenge. States gonna kill uncheat.

State is gonna be a problem. Their style is dribble straight to the basket and we seem to stink at defending that. Hopefully Big Vern will be up for the challenge. States gonna kill uncheat.
We have to contain better on straight line drives. No doubt. As far as kill unc. I’ll believe it when i see it. Roy takes that game more serious than the duke game for whatever reason.

Differently a lot of empty seats to see these two play. I thought the cheats could fill a gym anywhere they play!!!!
OFC

Ol Roy is chapped. They now only have one timeout left, and there’s still 15 minutes to play.
Brooks has some kind of nerve to do that to him.

I was hoping to get an added bonus late Christmas present with another UNC loss but they’re about to win. Oh well they still suck so that’s what matters.

Reactions: skysdad
The Cheats have beaten a bad UCLA team, but you can bet that all their fans will be crowing about how good they are!!! Even though they still SUCK!!!!!!
OFC

I thought the cheaters man handled the 11 time national championship Bruins and it could have been worse if coach roy williams had not show mercy and the horrible officiating. UCLA had only 25 fouls called against them while the cheaters had a whopping 20. That is just uncalled for. OFC

Last edited:
RR is blowing up again lol

Just wait until they lose to Louisville and make it 3 in a row
The announcers said near the end of the game that the last time that Kentucky lost back to back games was back in 2012-13 which is the season that they missed the tournament. RR would completely meltdown if Kentucky missed the tournament. lol

Reactions: Blueline Devil
The announcers said near the end of the game that the last time that Kentucky lost back to back games was back in 2012-13 which is the season that they missed the tournament. RR would completely meltdown if Kentucky missed the tournament. lol

It amazes me how they go after each other on their board after a loss. I know we have a few who only like to come around after a loss to stir the pot, but most of the regulars here don’t come near talking to each other the way they do!! And omg, half of them would publically hang cal right now!! It’s very entrertaining reading.

The really hard part to believe though, is they don’t appear to be to happy with the refs....imagine that???!! LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT