ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia. Part three.

Sticking with the NCAA tournament: what was the name of the leading scorer on the 1999 Weber State team that knocked UNC out in the first round? Extra credit if you remember his nickname.

Reactions: GillJET
His nickname was ‘The Show’....last name something like Arconeaux. Guessing I’m way off on the spelling.

I have no idea if you spelled it right either, but that's the dude. Harold "The Show" Arceneaux (sp?). I always thought that name was cool. Plus he hung like 35 on the Heels.

He was outstanding that night. For about three seconds I felt bad for Deano.

A basketball court is mostly constructed of which type of wood?

He was outstanding that night. For about three seconds I felt bad for Deano.

A basketball court is mostly constructed of which type of wood?

Hmm dont know about the wood, but Weber State hung that fantastic upset on "Coach Gut." OFC

Last edited:
Which is the only MLB team that has yet to retire a player’s number (not counting Jackie Robinson who’s number 42 is retired by all 30 teams)?

Who was the 1st Heisman Trophy winner to be the # 1 pick in the NFL. I had to rephrase this question .OFC

Last edited:
Who was the 1st Heisman Trophy winner to be the # 1 pick in the NFL. I had to rephrase this question .OFC

I was surprised to see there were and are of the Heisman winners were also the first draft pick. OFC

Hint #1. Paul Hornung won the Heisman and was the number 1 pick but it's not him. OFC

Going to bed. Would like to wake up with a winner. Last hint. The first is the first who was a first. OFC

The question is a bit confusing. If it's just the 1st #1 drafted Heisman winner, then Jay Berwanger from the University of Chicago ?

Reactions: skysdad
The question is a bit confusing. If it's just the 1st #1 drafted Heisman winner, then Jay Berwanger from the University of Chicago ?

You are right it was Berwanger and itvis confusing. I researched it and even that was confusing. In researching Paul Hornung forvanother question it said he was but I doubted that and researched Heisman Trophy Winners on wikipedia. There were several including Tom Harmon who the Heisman and was the #1:eek:ver all NFL draft pick. With Berwanger it listed him as a Heisman Trophy Winner and the first pick in the 1936 NFL draft. The confussion comes in where the 1st year for the Heismsman was 1936. Berwanger's senior year was 1935 when he did win the collegiate football player of the year. I had to go with the wiki info that he was the first Heisman winner and the first Heisman Trophy Winner to be the #1 draft pick. You arevup dtodd. OFC

Ok I'm gonna throw one atcha. Who holds the season record for highest points per game for the unc cheater u? OFC

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT