ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports trivia part 2.

OK, guys. After practicing all week, the Crazies waited patiently during the game for Detlef to miss a shot. When he shot one and missed everything, they chanted "airball" in German. Classic Crazies! OFC! Someone else take it from here. Will take me some time to come up with another one.

Reactions: hart2chesson
It seems like it was about this time last years that we shut the trivia thread down through basketball season. How do you all feel about shutting it down through march madness? OFC

It seems like it was about this time last years that we shut the trivia thread down through basketball season. How do you all feel about shutting it down through march madness? OFC

Sounds good, with maybe a special edition thrown in during holiday break....OFC

Sky I try to ask you about once a year about some buddies in your area.

Dick Mills, Willie Williamson, Lacy Hall? They all ok?

As far as I know. It seems Lacy Hall passed away a few years ago but not sure. OFC

Lacy did pass away in 2014 at age 80. OFC

Last edited:
Thank you. I think Lacy was a Dr.

I worked at Brown & Company for a period while at Elon, met a lot of good people.

Maybe even you.,,,

Reactions: skysdad
Thank you. I think Lacy was a Dr.

I worked at Brown & Company for a period while at Elon, met a lot of good people.

Maybe even you.,,,

Could be. Loved rib eye steak sandwich on that keiyser bun with steak fries. One of the best sandwiches ever. Were you there when Joel Brown owned it or Dickie? OFC

Dick owned it.

I was at Elon 1980-84. I worked with Rudy, Dicks gf at the time Tina Mooneyham, and do you remember the young lady cook, that was my wife Joannie.

Rudy passed away many years ago from cancer. I think Mitchell was his last name.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT